• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

8 shot to death in Ohio, including child

Wrestling Station

He is ruining his career with his aggressiveness outside the ring!
He needs to control his emotions and he should be more responsible about his own actions.

Reaction score
Oh thought id add this as well
WWE Superstar Randy Orton had his European tour cut short after he was sent home by WWE officials. According to Dave Meltzer, Orton messed up a hotel room and was sent packing for his actions. This is the second time that Orton was punished for his behavior. Last year after WrestleMania 22 Orton was suspended for his actions at the post-WrestleMania party. The former World champion is part of the Backlash main event in a four way match with HBK, Cena and Edge but at this point it is still not known if plans for his involvement have changed. (thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Wrestling God

Reaction score
If this happens to be true, the wwe need to take action against Orton, the guy is ruining his career before it has really even started. I hope this is not true.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
Jesus Randy has got to stop being like this. Smoking, Harrassment, and now Destruction of private property?? Seriously, he's gonna get fired and IM GONNA BE PISSED!! lol.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
smoking isent that bad...i just think he is a complete idiot for ruining his own career...he was the guy who was supposed to stop cena from holding the strap for so long..but since he fucked it up..we suffer

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
It was reported several days ago that Randy Orton recently got sent home on their tour over seas. For what is understood,Orton was found passed out in a trashed hotel room that totaled to around 30 grand in damages.

Like someone said in the 'Who do you want to win at Backlash' thread,we can pretty much guarantee Orton won't win the Fatal- Four way match at Backlash because of this.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I don't think they'll change the match...But Orton will just be there to get pinned or submit to either Cena,Shawn Michaels,or Edge.

the dark knight

this is a rumor right? its not 100% so i think this is just all made up or sumthin . and orton will appear on the next raw hopefully . impossible ? NO

CenaMark54

My sources are telling me that Orton pissed off WWE management during contract negotiations.

Word has it that Orton has tried to use his recent push as justification for Cena/HHH type money that the WWE is not willing to give him at this time.

The WWE had thought that signing Orton would be easy which is why they have had no problem pushing him back to the main event scene without a long term contract extension. Vince has also already approved many longterm storylines that revolve around Orton, Edge, and Cena and title changes among the three. However, Orton has tried to use this to force the WWE's hand into giving him more money and perks.

Orton has also been heard saying that he would rather go to TNA then receive the type of money that WWE is willing to offer him. Word has it that Vince is extremely disappointed in Orton, especially considering Vince signed Orton in the first place as a favor to Bob Orton Jr.

Vince has since given the Ok to keep Orton off the road indefinitely. Whether they will use for the duration of his contract is still up in the air. Vince is almost convinced at this time that Orton will head to TNA once his contract expires.

3lions

Reaction score
Damn. This is sad news for both Orton and WWE. Orton has/had the potential to be the #1 guy in WWE, but his attitude continually holds him back. I'd have thought that after the past 18 months Orton has endured and with WWE standing by him throughout that time, he would accept any acceptable contract offer by the company. The fact is, he has the potential to be HHH/Cena level, but he isn't currently. He needs to accept that fact and move on. He finally gets back into the ME picture, with it veryu possible he will be recieving a title reign in the coming months and he goes and fukks it up.

The kid needs to sort his head out.