8/29: LIVE! Impact Wrestling Discussion thread (Hulk Hogan returns)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
fa04d2f3ddb8a2c011f3a38486dc81c8_L.jpg

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio at the Wolstein Center! Make sure to set your DVR so you don't miss any of the action!

IMPACT invades Cleveland State University’s Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio: CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS ONLINE

- Thursday's major IMPACT will feature the return of "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan, who no doubt plans to deal with new World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray and the Aces and Eights! After what Bully Ray did involving Hulk's daughter Brooke Hogan this past week, will all hell break loose when Hogan and Bully Ray come face to face? Don't miss it on IMPACT!

[video=youtube;IjqwK6FpdiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqwK6FpdiI[/video]​

- The Main Event Mafia will also be on IMPACT! This past week they scored a major victory over The Aces and Eights, and also eliminated Aces member Devon from TNA! With the Aces on the defensive, will The Mafia continue their assault on Thursday as the war for power continues between the two groups?

- Plus, will we hear from AJ Styles, who surprised everyone by stepping up and siding with the Mafia this past week to battle The Aces? What changed AJ's attitude? After months of walking his own path, will AJ explain his actions? Don't miss it!
MAJOR UPDATE REGARDING TONIGHT'S BFG SERIES MATCHES

Tonight on Impact Wrestling on Spike TV is “Must Win Thursday” in the BFG Series. Each year, the BFG Series pits 12 wrestlers in a series of matches with the top four moving on to the BFG Series Final Four at No Surrender (Sept 12th in St. Louis). Last year, the series was held under Round Robin rules with the eventual winner being Jeff Hardy.

In 2013, the BFG series shifted to bring more of the series to Spike TV and include the Joker’s Wild (Random Draw Tag Team Tournament), Hardcore Justice (Fourway Hardcore Matches) and the Fan Choice event (allowing you to pick the BFG card). The 2013 BFG Series has provided each talent the same amount of opportunities to earn the same amount of points. By the end of this week’s BFG Series matches (after this coming week’s Xplosion show), each wrestler was scheduled to have had seven one-on-one matches with one exception.

Magnus, due to an unforeseen issue, will not be appearing on tonight’s Impact Wrestling on Spike TV. Magnus currently has competed in 5 matches and was scheduled to face Kazarian on Xplosion this week and Jeff Hardy on Spike TV tonight. Due to the circumstances, TNA officials have met and made the following decision: Magnus will stand with his current total of 39 points. Jeff Hardy and Kazarian will face each other tonight on Impact Wrestling on Spike TV to make up their originally scheduled match with Magnus. Also the originally scheduled Kazarian vs. Hernandez match will move to Xplosion this week.
“Must Win Thursday“ tonight will now feature three matches with serious implications on the BFG Series Final Four scheduled for No Surrender in St. Louis; Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy vs. Frankie Kazarian, and AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode.

Tune in tonight at 9/8c for all this and the return of Hulk Hogan on Spike TV.

Looking forward to this 8D Naw, just can't wait to hear the BS reason why AJ joined and Hulk rambling on, hopefully [MENTION=2074]Cwalker[/MENTION] will be here to join me for our weekly TNA lol discussion.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
One thing TNA seems to do well is follow up terrible PPVs(shouldn't even be called a PPV but whatever) with a decent show so I'm expectin' something worthwhile here. Of course everything they do will probably get fucked up in the coming weeks anyways though. What needs to happen on this show though is AJ pretending last week didn't happen.

I do have an idea after I heard how badly TNA planned ahead for this BFG Series this year in which Hogan just says that pairing of E.G.O. has fucked up the standings and they just need to get it over with ASAP and get their challenger set for BFG in the coming weeks.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I can't wait to hear AJ's story regarding why he transformed back into the "old" AJ Styles. Other than that nothing really stands out. But considering it's TNA, I'll be there. Just for the lulz

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I'll watch this most likely.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Garrett with dat promo :lmao Why did Wes feel the need to yell like that?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Please don't tell me Devon will return in a week or two and face-turn again

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Already kicking Devon the curb for some cheap heat :lmao

DEVON TO WIN THE BFG SERIES, FACE TURN!

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Bully is so good on the mic.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
:mark: Daniels/Aries

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I swear I only watch TNA for it's wrestling and not it's booking.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
No interference allowed, so I guess we all know how these matches are gonna end.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That actually wasn't half bad of a match, both guys wasn't as sloppy as i expected.

THE VOTE WORKS :lmao

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler