8/28 SD Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
They've been doing a shortened version of this in dark matches. Obviously be Hardy's last match for awhile.

the dark knight

good show..............

nothing i didn't like really. except for the part where kan ran away from khali again but i honestly dont care enough to let it bother me anymore.

edit-

oh and as much as teddy long bothers me i actually lol'd at "DE UNDERTAKAAAAAAAAH"

Batistafan333

Reaction score
It was a good show. The match between Matt Hardy & John Morrison vs The Hart Dynasty was good. I liked the steel cage match between Jeff Hardy and CM Punk. I will miss Jeff Hardy on SmackDown. Glad that Undertaker will be back next week. Hope he chokeslams Punk again!

Soulpower

My only problem with the show, was that other than the Cage Match all the other matches were incredibly short.

phantomgerald

I hated the ending, and I honestly did not see how Punk coming out again for one last shot at Hardy help. Let Hardy have a proper sendoff. Or at least, have the Undertaker return and replace Hardy's body or something. It's just wrong to see Hardy lying prone on the floor on what might be his last Smackdown appearance.

The Rated R CMStar

Not good business. It's better to let the guy who will actually stay and make WWE some money get the spotlight and not the guy who is leaving, just because it would make for a good sendoff.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Good SD i enjoyed pretty much all of it. Punks promo's are great. Macintrye looked good evern though it was very quick. He has beefed up some since last time i saw him. His finisher if thats indeed what it was kinda resembled the pedigree so im amazed he was allowed to use it lol. But yeah i thought SD was good.