8/10 RAW Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought Raw was pretty enteraining in parts. HBK'S SCM on the kid was fucking awesome lmao. Ive missed shawn. That RKO off the Fu was sweet. Them 2 have got to get together at some point in time they would make a sick heel team. I was also amused at the Hitmans music hitting knew he wasn't gunna be there but i was amused they even used it lol.

Soulpower

FURKO.gif

Way to nearly kill Jericho, guys. :shifty:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
So Hunter gets mad and pissy when Orton hits his wife, but has no problem with Shawn attacking a little girl?

They've already fucked up Mark Henry by pairing him with Hornswaggle. And their way of getting Legacy better in winning handicap matches and pinning midgets is rediculous.

EDIT: Was anyone else impressed with the divas match. It was surprising good. Fox is getting better.

Speaking of which, am I the only one who heard Lillian botch Alica Fox's name and call her Alica Keys during her entrance.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I thought RAW sucked. I was expecting more from Sgt. Slaughter. I liked the segments with HHH and HBK. That was really funny. Shawn kicking the little girl wasn't good.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought RAW sucked. I was expecting more from Sgt. Slaughter. I liked the segments with HHH and HBK. That was really funny. Shawn kicking the little girl wasn't good.

I thought that was the best bit of the showapart from the Jericho RKO that was the shit. But HBK thing was hilirious. Who would have expected god fearing goody goody HBK hitting a little kid with SCM it was pure gold lmao. Hope we get a more edgy HBK be better DX if we do.

the dark knight

Did HBK just hit a 10 year old girl with Sweet Chin Music!?
i was kept in suspense since she showed up in the first segment, when hbk actually superkicked her tiny ass i got a huge grin on my face :D

I'm already tired of the DX reunion.
seriously? what do you suggest? hbk on my tv, regardless of what he's doing > the rest of the show

Airfixx

am I the only one who heard Lillian botch Alica Fox's name and call her Alica Keys during her entrance.

Nope.

King & Cole were botching names all night... I noted a bunch of times where they called Rhodes "Dibiase" and such.

Funny night really.... Some cool moments and some downright painful:

:y:

The 'tease' of a Cena/Orton team again got the mouth matering.... Damn I hope they get them on the same page and give them a run at some point.

Cena: Manning up to Orton at the open of the show... When a guy's voice wobbles like that you know their caught up in the emotion of the moment - GOOD STUFF!!!

Miz: Suprised no-one has mentioned him thus far! Worked out to be a nice little one week angle. I like! (Is it bad that I recognised Miz straight away because of his belly? LOL)

Jericho: Loved the way he dealt with the pro-Y2J crowd, but still walked out heel.

:n:

So they're gonna re-ignite the MVP/Swagger biznizz? HAD the potential to be a cool fued, but it seems like a done-deal already with Swagger convincingly beating MVP a few weeks back... Given their promo this week it looks like we're meant to forget Swagger already owned MVP.

Horn & Mark-Swaggle: Way to make the most of one of the current, hottest guys on the brand! :roll:

Slaughter: Aside from being Vinces mouthpeice for winding up the Canadians he sucked as he really struggled to maintain his gimmick voice throughout the segments. Being one of the few wrestling guys were likely to get, Slaughter should have got a lot more involved with the product.

This DX shit looks good AND bad...

On the plus-side we got what many of us wanted (HHH is away from the WWE title for the time being). On the flip, I'd MUCH rather see a solo return of HBK. Unless Orton is gonna fued with Cena all Autumn then we need some guys who, NOW, are over enough to pose a plausible challenge to Orton's title.... Said in another thread already but hot shotting someone such as MVP into a man event fued now would suck and prob do more HARM to him than good.

kali3

Reaction score
sgt. slaughter sucks so it may be worse than last week's

Blasphemy! Sgt. Slaughter rules! He was my favorite as a kid (I had his GI Joe figure) and I cried when he became an Iraqi during the 1st Gulf War (I was like 5 years old at the time).

Loved seeming him back and loved seeing him being all pro-USA and going after the Canucks!