• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

7 Year Old Boy In Court! Must Read!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Cabell County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediaty family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Shelton Benjamin whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone

Reaction score
Yeh thats a real old joke, lol. I heard it with the English Cricket Team (after they lost the ashes 5-0 in december).

Still good. I read the first 3 lines and then jumped to the punch line, nice one - Benjamin! :)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
wow. funny as fuck. i thought it was real for a second.

I had to read the Shelton Benjamin part twice, the first time i was like "why, cause he's crippled?" then i'm like "OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THAT SHELTON BENJAMIN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHARHARHARHARHARHARHARFUCKCENAHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHOHOHOHHARHARHARHARHHURHURHURHURROFLROFLROFLLOLOLOL