6th EC Participat REVEALED!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
- Both Christian and Goldust are in town for tonight's WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. This should add to speculation that Christian is returning soon.

He should totally come out as "The Natural" and use that hick ass music he used to have in WCW, it was awesome. "You know they call him 'The Natural' NATURAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

Reaction score
"He's a son, a sonnnnn of a sonnnnnnn..." oh man. I remember those terrible WCW theme songs. I don't remember them being so bad until I watch some classics. It would totally rock if Sting were to come to the E, he came out to "He's alll big and all bad. He's big as a bull and he's quick as a cattt!"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I used to have that album back when I was a kid. I remember that there was a contest too that ran during WCW Saturday Night over who had the best song on the album and it came down to Sting and I think it was Rick Rude.

Ahh, nostalgia.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I want to hear JR call the match too "BAH GAWD RUNNING BULLDOG ON THE CHAMBER FLOOR!!!"

Reaction score
Speaking of some nostalgia, if people are wanting to see some of Dustin's finest work AND some good tag wrestling go track down Rhodes/Windham vs. Williams/Gordy from Great American Bash 92 for the NWA tag belts. Doc and Bam Bam unify the NWA and WCW belts and its awesome because Dustin takes a shit kicking and then gets his momentum going and the formula would suggest a hot tag but Doc and Gordy prevent it from happening and win. Very good shit there.