6/21 Raw Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Whatever they do with this NXT angle from now on, I'm sure that it wont get any better. They had a good start but now the gang style beatdowns are getting old.

The Hart Dynasty sucks. They have no charisma at all. I guess they are still uni. tag team champs.

Wow, what a great way to get rid of Bret Hart....

These are just some thoughts from last nights Raw.

modman

Reaction score
Have to agree getting tired of the NXT

sobrdj41

Reaction score
NXT angle is Blue. New Fake GM angle is Blue. Of course the Championship match had no clean ending. As usual another hard to watch episode of RAW. I do have one thing good to say about this weeks show. At least they didn't have any Hollywood personality acting like a total idiot on this weeks show. Please! Get rid of the stupid & not entertaining Celebrity host on RAW.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Whats to complain about? The Mystery GM is pretty cool as it could be ANYONE. Bret was seeming pretty dull latley and should be brought back on special occasions.

The Hart Dynasty has been putting on some of the better tag team matches ive seen in a good while, fuck charisma, they can do some serious work in the ring. Same with the Usos..

The Nexus is moving along nicley imo. They already got their contracts so now I guess they just want to whoop everybodys ass in their path. Why they would book them to destroy the fucking Chairman after he called them great athletes is still confusing me but whatever.

Edge and Miz tag team? Idk if thats where this is leading to but its looking that way after their attack on Orton. I hope not because Miz needs to begin a long run on his own without a partner on his side and a feud with Orton 1 v. 1 would get him to the next level for sure. Edge can find something to do but I dont know what it could be. Honestly he should just reunite with Christian at this point because both of them are pretty lost on the card atm.

Sheamus and Cena have some pretty good matches and Sheamus is the fucking man. That guy is gonna be the face of the company surpisingly haha. They can keep up in the main event and im betting that Sheamus turns face before this Nexus thing is all said and done with.

The WWE is getting kinda unpredictable and im liking it. Good show this week.

maty619

Reaction score
Seriously, you are complaining about one of the greates and most inovative angles WWE has had in a long while? What is there to complain about really? The NXT storyline is just getting better and better, the beatdowns are getting more predictable but it is still great, this angle is still obviously progressing and getting further on so I am sure this is gonna get better. Plus I like not knowing what to think of them, should I like them or should I hate them? I usually hate this but it has been worked so well that it is fun trying to develop an opinion on them. As for the mystery GM this is great too, it creates alot of speculation, I just hope WWE don't drop the ball on this too early.

Reaction score
Seriously, you are complaining about one of the greates and most inovative angles WWE has had in a long while? What is there to complain about really? The NXT storyline is just getting better and better, the beatdowns are getting more predictable but it is still great, this angle is still obviously progressing and getting further on so I am sure this is gonna get better.
When you get released over something stupid as a tie choking, these beatdowns are all we are going to get.