• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

5th Smarks Awards: Staff Member of the Year

Staff Member of the Year

• Chris

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Grim

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Smark

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I’m just happy to be at a point where we have staff members that can be recognized for their work here. It’s a team effort and we all Pitch-in to make the dream work.

I remember once upon a time and you can actually go back in most of the wrestling sections and see for yourself that if you go back far enough, I was the one that was making all the raw threads all the SmackDown threads all the impact threads all the pay-per-view threads. I ran the predictions contests by myself. Etc.

So I’m just happy we’re at a point where Chris can step up and be the amazing staff member that he is, for Dale to be the King he is and bust his ass and still have peeps pretend like they don’t think that he does anything, and Blaze to make AEW such a great place that Jeff could even make it his home. We have an amazing staff here and I love and appreciate everything they all do.
this is awesome.

And I still don't get the Dale hate. Hell I'd probably have voted for him if he was nominated.