• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I told ya to finish the job, not only did you get your ass kicked but now he knows who you are and you tried fucking with him, it was one of them all or nothing things.

LKP

Settle it at Judgement day day. So you can kill him, then kick back have a beer and watch the ppv.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I told ya to finish the job, not only did you get your ass kicked but now he knows who you are and you tried fucking with him, it was one of them all or nothing things.

It isn't over apparently. Some fucker told my mother, now every fucking body knows.

My big brother apparently obtained guns overnight. I'll tell you what happened as soon as I clear my mind. I'm gonna most likely take another beating tomorrow ALONE this time. Its necessary.

Beer

It isn't over apparently. Some fucker told my mother, now every fucking body knows.

My big brother apparently obtained guns overnight. I'll tell you what happened as soon as I clear my mind. I'm gonna most likely take another beating tomorrow ALONE this time. Its necessary.

Honestly, I don't believe you.

MikeRaw

This sounds fucked. Who am I to declare it as fake though? It may be, in which case, it's actually pretty sad on your part, seeing as this was in Serious Discussion to start, or it may be real, in which case you're fucked... But if it is, having guns is probably not a good idea, lol. Wouldn't you rather be killed than kill someone, and go to jail for a long-ass time? I would.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Ok, so here is what happened.

We were driving around looking for the guy. We saw him, my brother's friend parked the truck. He got out the truck and walked down to the group of boys(sitting on the steps by the corner store).

So he pushes him, and tries to snatch the watch of his rest. They fucked him up, I sat in the truck and watched. I just couldn't take it anymore, I ran out the truck and hit the first person I saw. He fell down, then reinforcements came. We got fucked up, they heard sirens and they all ran.

1. My brother is fucking stupid for taking them on all alone.

2. I'm fucking stupid for showing my face, now they know I want revenge. So now i'm fucked.

I wanna let this whole thing go. But I know they won't let it go, so we can't afford to let it go either.

Everybody is pissed at me for guilt tripping my brother's friend into helping me. My brother said he'll only use the weapons if I get hurt again. I'm tempted to get my ass kicked on purpose, just so I can finally get rid of these motherfuckers.

He also has an anonymous car apparently, and yesterday I found out a lot of secrets about my brothers that I never knew. My brother Mike is on his 3rd strike, I never knew that. My other brother used to sell drugs apparently.

PHIism

Reaction score
Having somebody fighting battles for you is cowardly tbh, either just drop it or have a one on one fight. ;)

MikeRaw

Ok, so here is what happened.

We were driving around looking for the guy. We saw him, my brother's friend parked the truck. He got out the truck and walked down to the group of boys(sitting on the steps by the corner store).

So he pushes him, and tries to snatch the watch of his rest. They fucked him up, I sat in the truck and watched. I just couldn't take it anymore, I ran out the truck and hit the first person I saw. He fell down, then reinforcements came. We got fucked up, they heard sirens and they all ran.

1. My brother is fucking stupid for taking them on all alone.

2. I'm fucking stupid for showing my face, now they know I want revenge. So now i'm fucked.

I wanna let this whole thing go. But I know they won't let it go, so we can't afford to let it go either.

Everybody is pissed at me for guilt tripping my brother's friend into helping me. My brother said he'll only use the weapons if I get hurt again. I'm tempted to get my ass kicked on purpose, just so I can finally get rid of these motherfuckers.

He also has an anonymous car apparently, and yesterday I found out a lot of secrets about my brothers that I never knew. My brother Mike is on his 3rd strike, I never knew that. My other brother used to sell drugs apparently.

Man, you fucked up. You have to be sure you can win when you go into something like that, or you're fucked. Sounds like you're gonna be fucked for a while.

MikeRaw

^^^ Its not Mortal combat dude. Stinger go kill the fuckers dude.
How stupid are you? Are you not getting it? He's got his ass kicked TWICE! How's he supposed to "go kill them" when they can clearly make him their bitch?

MikeRaw

No, twice. In the first post, he says how he got jumped and beaten. Then, in the last few posts, he talks about how he went out to get revenge, and fought them, and got bloodied and battered.

Reaction score
No, twice. In the first post, he says how he got jumped and beaten. Then, in the last few posts, he talks about how he went out to get revenge, and fought them, and got bloodied and battered.
Ok I see what you're saying. I wasn't counting what happened the first day as getting his ass kicked, because he said it wasn't a fight but just a sucker punch.