• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So i'm walking home with four of my friends, and four cute girls. Eight people in total.

Anyway while we're walking, I see my ex-girlfriend. It took a couple of minutes for her to notice me. As soon as she did, she said all types of things about me. The people who I thought I could “friends” even laughed and whispered. I know they were talking about me in a negative way. I felt very embarrassed.

I call her out as well. She dumped me for some dude. Once that guy dumped her, she came crawling back to me. Obviously I turned that down. Ever since then she's been fucking with me for months. She holds a serious grudge.

We got into a huge argument. She started hitting me, then asked that I hit her back. I told her “no”

My father was very strict on the rule of not hitting girls. I still stand by that rule. He's dead. I asked her to respect that. In response she said “fuck your dead father”. After that I stopped talking. I walked away, she threw a fucking stick at my back. It hurt like hell. I still kept walking. I abandoned my so called “friends”

I'm humiliated, embarrassed, somewhat hurt, and very angry.

Now i'm home, as I sit here and think about it I rage hard as hell.

I'm seriously considering going against everything I stand for. I wanna hurt this bitch and whoever she brings for backup. I'm even considering bringing out my knife.

I'm always nice, calm, and quiet. Its getting me nowhere. All I get in return is disrespect. I'm tired of holding it in. I have lots of anger i'm ready to let out. I don't even think i'm going outside for the rest of today. I'll fuck something up.

I wanna hurt this bitch. Fuck the consequences.

Pretty pathetic, i'm bitching about this on IWF. But right now, I don't wanna talk to anybody else.

I'm not calling the police or anything like that. I want to hurt her myself personally.

JJdaBuckeye

you go to college, she becomes a slut/prostitute.

you get a good education and some $, she gets aids.

you go on and have a swell life, she dies from aids.

good enough revenge? that way you don't go against your fathers morals, who wouldn't want you to stoop to this, and you dont get arrested.

personally, id just beat the shit out of my "friends" who went along with it

MikeRaw

Damn dude, that sucks. I've been in similar situations.
Don't physically hurt her youself though. That's pretty messed. Youc ould always get another girl to do it for you though.
Oh, and like JJ said, you could beat the shit out f your so called friends for being assholes. That's a good way to take out some rage. It always works for me:).

Already in college.

JJ: That really isn't good enough revenge. My mind is full of sick thoughts right now.

Mike: I already considered that. But i'd rather hurt her myself.

As for those other people. I have something planned for them tomorrow.

I have this seemingly permanent frown right about now. lol

My big brother always told me that it isn't good to hold your anger for too long.

MikeRaw

It's probably not, lol.
If you hold it for too long, you'll just blow.
Anyways, you're starting to sound pretty creepy :laugh:
Just like, go to bed or something.

JJdaBuckeye

I have this seemingly permanent frown right about now. lol

My big brother always told me that it isn't good to hold your anger for too long.

your big brother is pretty smart, cause you hold it in, then some black kid comes up and slaps you in the head during chemistry cause hes black and doesnt care about what us "crackers" think (direct quote from him), so you turn around and break his nose, cause a stress fracture in his jaw, and throw him into a door. cause then you get suspended, and then all the other black kids look like theyre going to shoot you, and then the neo nazi kids in your grade want to throw a party for you, but thats not cool cause i dont wanna shave my head and tattoo a swastika on me.

but... thats just me. others might take it out differently

I don't even think my body would let me sleep. I tried laying down with all the lights cut off before I got up and came on IWF. My mind is full of thoughts right now. I'm restless.

MikeRaw

your big brother is pretty smart, cause you hold it in, then some black kid comes up and slaps you in the head during chemistry cause hes black and doesnt care about what us "crackers" think (direct quote from him), so you turn around and break his nose, cause a stress fracture in his jaw, and throw him into a door. cause then you get suspended, and then all the other black kids look like theyre going to shoot you, and then the neo nazi kids in your grade want to throw a party for you, but thats not cool cause i dont wanna shave my head and tattoo a swastika on me.

but... thats just me. others might take it out differently

Uh....

I honestly wished it were that easy. I don't think I can just “let it go”

I'm not mature enough. Even if hell did freeze over and I somehow managed to “let it go”

I'm sure some prick will bring the situation up again. Thus causing me to rage faster then the speed of light.

monkeystyle

I honestly wished it were that easy. I don't think I can just “let it go”

Yes you can.

I'm not mature enough. Even if hell did freeze over and I somehow managed to “let it go”

You're self-aware enough to state that you are not mature enough to walk away. This is in and of itself a contradictory statement. You can walk away, you just aren't willing to right now. That's okay, because it's okay to be angry. How you deal with that anger is what will see you through this situation. You feel hurt and therefore you wish to hurt those that did you harm. This is normal. But before you take any action you must weigh the positives and negatives such actions bring on. Despite not fully knowing you or your situation I can safely say that any form of retaliatory acts done in the name of vengeance will be seen as weak and pathetic. That alone will deny you the satisfaction of your revenge.

I'm sure some prick will bring the situation up again. Thus causing me to rage faster then the speed of light.

We all feel like that at some point and think it will be forever fresh. But these things dull with time and occasionally we even completely forget about them. Let it be.