• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

4th Smarks Awards: Funniest Poster

Funniest Poster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WelshyBOI

When done right, I think they are some of the best jokes.
The worse the joke, the funnier it is for me, lol. Like, if I hear/read a joke and my face contorts uncontrollably under extreme levels of cringe, then it was a good one :lmao

WelshyBOI

Looch is the funniest guy in the room but doesn't realise it. The amount of times that guy makes me smile/laugh on a daily basis, I lose count.

Also would like to give a nod to @WelshyBOI too who wasn't nominated, his profile jokes are the best thing ever.
I did nominate WelshyBOI and it is truly a disgrace he isn't listed here
Here comes my diplomatic answer, that totally wasn’t written by WWE’s PR team…

Hehem…

I don’t need to be recognised or nominated for the jokes on my profile. So long as the beautiful Smarks that makes this forum a wonderful place to visit ends up having a chuckle as they scroll down and see my joke, then that’s reward enough for me. ;) :cool:

…I’m gonna go and headbutt a wall now :lmao

Last edited:

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
danhausen.gif

Y'all are way too kind. You can't be funny, if no one is around to laugh, so y'all are a way bigger part of this Award than I am.