4 ROH/NJPW Supershows confirmed for 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Haha, fuck yes! I hope botches every single move against the New Japan matchmaker and buries himself for good.
:dawg:

Can we get Nakamura/Daniels or Cole now pls?????????????

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Haha, fuck yes! I hope botches every single move against the New Japan matchmaker and buries himself for good.
:dawg:

Can we get Nakamura/Daniels or Cole now pls?????????????
Yes, in fact I was just thinking about how funny it'd be if Elgin botched some silly move on Gedo. It's a bit cruel, but I'd laugh so hard at it. Also seen "NJPW contract on a pole" stipulations being suggested, etc etc. It'll be fun to watch, though
Also announced: Dalton Castle/Jushin Liger, Kingdom (Bennett, Taven) vs BC (doc/gun), Naito/Tana vs ACH/Sydal

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Strong/Nakamura
18994%20-%20autoplay_gif  %20gif%20smiling%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20thumbs_up.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Roddy vs Nakamura is amazing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Meltzer said the reason Roddy got both Nak and Tana in mano-a-mano competition is they're testing him for a G1 spot. OMG OMG OMG!

Anyone but Elgin, please.

And yeah, I believe Roddy will deliver!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't really watch ROH that much anymore, but since it's Toronto, was thinking about going to the event. Should I attend the one on the 15th or 16th? (Both if you really suggest. Only issue is 40 minute drive 2 days in a row is a pain.)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
tumblr_nn9rtfTSDX1unf48to1_500.jpg

Also, The Kingdom vs BC (Anderson & Doc)
Tana/Naito vs ACH & Sydal