• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm about to head to work. Which basically means in about 10-15 minutes I'll have the site pulled back up checking in on things.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Really? I toss lunch in a bag, lock up the house, drive to work, get things situated, make a phone call, log back in, and I didn't even miss anything after all that? You fucktards need to get with it. :tough:

(Let's ignore the fact it took me less than 20 minutes to do all that. :haha: )

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Have to at least give me credit for going into a dude's wheelhouse and saying I know better what will happen with your favorite team than you do.

I can admit the Welker injury probably cost you your soul, but I won't need injuries this time. I'm crazy or crazy like a fox. we will find out which.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Toss up since it's a crap shoot anyway. Soooooo.... *flips a coin* The fate of this dime has determined....

My final pick in my first draft through the 2014 WWEF draft goes to:

Buffalo Bills

Moving right along, @DK James!

Last edited: