• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well.. I'm going to have 2 defenses.. I'm not going to be missing points while my starting D is on a bye week.

So, shame on me I guess.
I guess. You know rosters aren't locked in for the season right? you can just add a defense when Seattle is on bye

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I guess. You know rosters aren't locked in for the season right? you can just add a defense when Seattle is on bye

Yeah, but what if the defense I want is already taken? I really do feel I have enough points on the board already with the players I have to afford to throw away a pick.. truthfully.

I'm picking Miami's D as my last pick.. if anyone wants to steal it from me then go for it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The rosters change so much does it really matter if you have two defenses? Chances are eventuallu a move gets made regardless. Holla at me if you keep your final pick on your roster the entire year(unless it's in spite)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Waiver wire D rotation is the way forward
I'm with you lad. You can factor in match ups a little better, but ultimately defensive scoring isn't all that much less random than kickers. grab one and play them. I would much rather draft a guy with upside to have on my bench

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The rosters change so much does it really matter if you have two defenses? Chances are eventuallu a move gets made regardless. Holla at me if you keep your final pick on your roster the entire year(unless it's in spite)
I always use the term "throwing darts" late in drafts or on the waiver. You are wasting a dart on a backup D that could have been used to try and snag a sleeper

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I always use the term "throwing darts" late in drafts or on the waiver. You are wasting a dart on a backup D that could have been used to try and snag a sleeper

You're starting to convince me.. keep talking lol. There is one player still on the board that cannot believe is still there that I was thinking of grabbing. Hmmmm...

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're starting to convince me.. keep talking lol. There is one player still on the board that cannot believe is still there that I was thinking of grabbing. Hmmmm...
Is he a RB going to a place where a QB of the same name (different spelling) played? If so, tons of red flags. If not I should stop trying to pretend I know what people are talking about based on the vaguest clues lmao