• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Just for my personal reference:
2x QB
3x RB
2x TE
2x WR
1 DEF
So far so good.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This late in the draft is when you gotta really think lol. There aren't playmakers up and down the draft board any more

I know, right? I try to weigh pros and cons and then make a best effort guess, haha. At least knowing you picked one I had second on my list made me feel a little better in a way about my efforts. :phew: It's certainly a learning experience.... though now I almost eat, sleep and breathe this draft. :haha:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know, right? I try to weigh pros and cons and then make a best effort guess, haha. At least knowing you picked one I had second on my list made me feel a little better in a way about my efforts. :phew: It's certainly a learning experience.... though now I almost eat, sleep and breathe this draft. :haha:
Yeah, I feel you. At this point, when I see a player who seems slightly relevant to me, I google his team's depth chart to see how buried he is :cole:. Sproles was definitely on my mind, but I just didn't know how many carries Shady McCoy would eat up. If only @Sharpy Sandow would hurry up so we can get these next picks out of the way. -__-

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If he doesn't pop up in the next few minutes, I'll leave a draft board with D'Z and head to bed.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82