• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"I'm loving the pace we're going at" says Dolph's, right before tagging the dude who was probably showing of his cool new socks to people at 3 AM in a British pub. :lol1:

Kid because I care, Pottsy.

This league is already so much fun, keep it up guise. :Obama:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
:lol1:

Hi, Kevin with a penis. :ksi: I see you like Voltron. :gusta:

Not quite as much as I like vagina, but yes.. I do like Voltron and nearly anything else from the 1980s.

(Sorry guys for the offtopicness but I'm talking to a lady here, so give me some slack.)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Not quite as much as I like vagina, but yes.. I do like Voltron and nearly anything else from the 1980s.

(Sorry guys for the offtopicness but I'm talking to a lady here, so give me some slack.)

How convenient... not only do I have a vagina, but I'm also from the 80s. Does that score me extra points?

(Woo, football! Now it's on topic. :smug: Pottsy, get your British Bears-loving ass in here, buddy.)