3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My lineup this week looks good for my big money league, however my other league it doesn't look great.. that's okay though because I have a bye in that one, phew!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Four players left on my bench score 25+ points in a playoff game while I start Robert Woods as a joke. And I still almost surely win. Wow.

Things I learned from fantasy football 2014: The more shit you just throw at a wall for the hell of it, the better you wind up doing

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Think lacy outscores Julio by 9? I have a 8 point lead with Julio, my opponent lacy.
Julio >>>> Lacy

in GB though, so you never know. Falcons offense tends to stay behind in ATL when they go on road trips

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hope so. Let's go Julio
all that really matters though.... is the HOTTEST TEAM IN DA LEEEEEEEAGUE completely shit the bed against Just Kevin after talking all dat shit. isn't it a pity?

inb4somethingaboutmyteamlikeIgiveafuck

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
all that really matters though.... is the HOTTEST TEAM IN DA LEEEEEEEAGUE completely shit the bed against Just Kevin after talking all dat shit. isn't it a pity?

inb4somethingaboutmyteamlikeIgiveafuck
Man, Kevin was the one claiming all that. I just looked though. Think I had my starters miss half or all their games. I couldn't put together a winning team this week.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Man, Kevin was the one claiming all that. I just looked though. Think I had my starters miss half or all their games. I couldn't put together a winning team this week.

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Good game Danny!

Oh and by the way... Hey @Dolph'sZiggler.. would you please do me the favor of picking what Danny's avatar will be until after the Super Bowl?.. I figure you have control of his sig and user title so we might as well make it a monopoly.. Thanks!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Good game Danny!

Oh and by the way... Hey @Dolph'sZiggler.. would you please do me the favor of picking what Danny's avatar will be until after the Super Bowl?.. I figure you have control of his sig and user title so we might as well make it a monopoly.. Thanks!
here ya go

930751957c7b5ce216a77ad065cd0177.jpeg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eddie Lacy extended me to a 62 pt lead in my other lead and told my opponent to get up out mah trap house.

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Good game Danny!

How is that a "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" when he said he couldn't put together a winning lineup this week!? :why:

Yo @Bill Clinton I'll get you back for your lack of attention to the polar ice caps!
Bitch. :kratos:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82