3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
What are the breakdown, coach, and true categories signify? I get that coach is the decision making of players played vs players benched.. what about the other 2?

I finished 1st in all 3 so I was wondering.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sad thing is I look at my roster now and think I could win it all if I had made the playoffs.

I'll track my team's scoring the next few weeks to see if my theory is correct.

Remembered following our game along as you had 3 WR's going ham and wondering how the hell it all went wrong for you. This has been the weirdest season...

Anyway, one thing I've definitely taken away is that all of you guys who took backup QB's are right, especially among those who waited. D'Z and I waited the whole time thinking we'd be just fine with Tony Romo and Matt Ryan, while we were able to salvage it via trades, many perceived backups this year (Wilson, Rivers, possibly Brady, etc) wound up being far better than the whole "not the top 4 but still startable" group in the draft.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Don't worry Danny.. there's no shame in losing..there's only shame if you make it a habit..

Best of luck to you this weekend buddy!
You're the hottest team though. Pay no mind to the 188 i just put up. That score would've beat yours, no? You will lose now. Take your season high score no one cares about and shove it, pal :pipebomb:

Reactions: Just Kevin

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lots of talk about not getting into the habit losing from a guy with the same record. This is a h2h league not rotisserie. If we wanted to know the league high scorer We'd go to the site and sort the category ourselves. Hang your hat on it all you want, but you're still losing to me

I just dropped an iwt promo on you

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lots of talk about not getting into the habit losing from a guy with the same record. This is a h2h league not rotisserie. If we wanted to know the league high scorer We'd go to the site and sort the category ourselves. Hang your hat on it all you want, but you're still losing to me

we need a "trying too hard" rating

• Haha

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Your avvy for my sig? D'Z already owns everything else you have and my avvy lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Sure, idc. You just tagged me 3 times saying the same thing. "i have most points, my team is grear, feel bad for you" I get it dude, you love your squad. Good luck

Okay... we'll go with the same deal that me and D'Z did... If I win I get your avvy until after the super bowl.. if you win you get my sig til after the super bowl... Agreed?

and I was just talking shit man.. I figure that is one of the purposes of this thread since the tags say [HASHTAG]#no mercy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#talk shit[/HASHTAG]

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Okay... we'll go with the same deal that me and D'Z did... If I win I get your avvy until after the super bowl.. if you win you get my sig til after the super bowl... Agreed?

and I was just talking shit man.. I figure that is one of the purposes of this thread since the tags say [HASHTAG]#no mercy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#talk shit[/HASHTAG]
Word, ight ill do that bet.