• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Thanks for the win today. Vice!

I'd love to say "I hope GN comes back and buries you. :tough:" but that would mean 7 Tannehill touchdowns and at least a couple of pick-sixes and the Dolphins win 90-0 and you won't give a shit. :lol1:

What, no "optimistic" rating anymore? Lame.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Won all of my games this week and ended up making the playoffs in all but this league woooh! Pretty stoked, good chance to win some money this year.. I at least wanna break even.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Congratulations to @Danielson (7-6), @Senhor Perfect (7-6), @Bill Clinton (8-5), @Sharpy Sandow (5-8), @Just Kevin (7-6), and @Snowman (8-5)...

Your week 13 winners!

Final Regular Season point standings.. (Will be updated Tuesday morning on nfl.com)

1. @Just Kevin (2030.25)
2. @GrammarNazi82 (1889.00)
3. @Bill Clinton (1836.40)
4. @Dolph'sZiggler (1770.30)
5. @Snowman (1751.35)
6. @DK James (1718.80)
7. @Danielson (1698.00)
8. @Nero (1670.75)
9. @Sharpy Sandow (1652.30)
10. @Senhor Perfect (1651.55)
11. @pottsy946 (1498.70)
12. @Vice (1403.20)

I will post the playoff teams tomorrow as soon as the site is updated...

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The playoffs are set!

#1 seed @GrammarNazi82 and #2 seed @Bill Clinton will be patiently waiting on the sidelines this week.

#3 seed @Snowman takes on #6 seed @Nero.. while #4 seed @Just Kevin takes on #5 seed @Danielson

Should be a great weekend of fantasy football coming up!

(Although I feel really bad for @Danielson who is having to go up against the hottest team in the league.. 4 straight wins and the overall scoring leader.. good luck on that one!)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Congrats to everyone who made the playoffs, hopefully next year I can do a little more damage.. although I'm not that upset because this is the only free league I'm in and this is the only league I didn't make the playoffs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I'm just pissed at how my fantasy season went (speaking of things that have been mentioned 7k times)

BUT HEY... at least I climbed out of last place in my money league. WOOOOOOOOOO. Hooray for not being the worst

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Last year in my league that I run I was the worst team.. that was pretty embarrassing being 3-10 haha, glad I am #1 seed at 9-2-2 this year I should definitely make the superbowl.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Fantasy playoffs are random as shit. I've won titles with a weak team on paper and never taken home a crown when I actually had amazing teams.