3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woohoo! 1st place in my main money league and 2nd place in my second highest money league, either way if I win or at least score 85 pts in one league and 105 pts in the other I will be in 1st or 2nd and will get a first round bye, cool by me.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
FUCKING .10 POINTS. Fuck I really needed this win.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol fack, this is the one league I did absolutely horrible in this year.. luckily enough for me it was the only free one I participated in.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Your luck may have turned around this year, but not quite THAT much. :lol1:
I thought...I thought I finally had somethin. I thought it was the team name change, unbelievable how I can go from W5 and 2nd place to L4 and 6th place. As long as I make the playoffs, I'll consider that an accomplishment since I missed it by one win last year.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I thought...I thought I finally had somethin. I thought it was the team name change, unbelievable how I can go from W5 and 2nd place to L4 and 6th place. As long as I make the playoffs, I'll consider that an accomplishment since I missed it by one win last year.

Good luck this week, man. These losing streaks are really rough, but nobody except GN82 and possibly Bill Clinton has any faith in their team in this league either haha. At least you're winning cl... you were last year, too. Fuck.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Welp, valiant effort from the LIons to win Game 1. Wonder what Harbaugh or whoever Chicago's next coach is can do to rebuild this team?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Welp, valiant effort from the LIons to win Game 1. Wonder what Harbaugh or whoever Chicago's next coach is can do to rebuild this team?

I'm not sure rebuilding is what they need, they have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball.. perhaps get a couple extra D-Line and a WR that can run routes in the slot well..

I'm happy though in my big money league I had Tate vs B-Marsh and Tate ended up with double Marshall's points.. now all I gotta worry about essentially is DeMarco Murray and Aaron Rodgers cuz other than those 3 his team is mediocre at best.