• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
If you need some double comfort, fantasy loss and bears, I could always bring me to cheer you up :razer:, was debating between me and a a huge ice cream penis, think should have gone for the cheery penis tbh

How about both? :stopspot:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't have predicted the Bears shitting themselves this badly

Have you not seen how bad my team (bears not fantasy btw) has been this year, not joking, but had Jordy/eddie penciled in for 50+ for sure

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
??? All the match-ups in our league are already determined.
No. DK has a good chance, all depends on how Maclin and Matthews do on my end. He has Cam, Williams, Eagles D, and Greg Olsen.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
No. DK has a good chance, all depends on how Maclin and Matthews do on my end. He has Cam, Williams, Eagles D, and Greg Olsen.

I can see that, but based on past performance Maclin should get 15-25 points or more.. Matthews, maybe 5-10.. that makes about a 90 point differential.. I guess it is possible, but highly unlikely. Good luck to the both of you though, may the best team win!