3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Id go with cutler, id keep gio if it's ppr but if not trade him for a top 20 wr probably more toward 10-20. You could go for an elite wr and trade cutler and gio for a studly wr. Id pick up any wr from pack, indy, pats, denver. Nicks actually gets about 10 a game w/o tds. Britt has gotten lots of looks, harry Douglas is healthy ( but so is Julio and roddy) but id make a move for Wheaton if available. Gettin open and has his own playa in that offense .
yo danny when you changing your usertitle and sig bro?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
To what and for how long?
I'll take your user title over avatar

so sig and user title vs sig and regaining your soul?

sig quote stays until the start if the 2015 season

Randle vs Jerrigen, who scores more points during the fantasy regular season according to this leagues scoring system

Title: I lose a lot of bets to D'Z
Sig: Favorite WWE Superstar: Dolph Ziggler. Favorite WWEF User: Dolph'sZiggler

Nick

Reaction score
Not in the league, but as I did in the beginning of the year just want to see what you fantasy experts here think of my money league team at this point. 12 man, non-PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Ronnie Hillman, Eddie Lacy, Denard Robinson, Darren Sproles, Chris Ivory, Ryan Matthews (just added)
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, T.Y. Hilton (just traded for him), Kelvin Benjamin
TE: Julius Thomas, Delanie Walker
K: Shayne Graham
DEF: Lions, Seahawks

Currently 7-2, and on a 6 game win streak, so not too bad for me. Thoughts and suggestions would be cool

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not in the league, but as I did in the beginning of the year just want to see what you fantasy experts here think of my money league team at this point. 12 man, non-PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Ronnie Hillman, Eddie Lacy, Denard Robinson, Darren Sproles, Chris Ivory, Ryan Matthews (just added)
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, T.Y. Hilton (just traded for him), Kelvin Benjamin
TE: Julius Thomas, Delanie Walker
K: Shayne Graham
DEF: Lions, Seahawks

Currently 7-2, and on a 6 game win streak, so not too bad for me. Thoughts and suggestions would be cool

It's a solid team, personally if there's any other WRs that are quality I might pick one of them up instead of having Delanie Walker.. J-Thomas will be your starting TE all day pending injury which is unlikely to happen.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious to see how Ivory will do this week, considering Johnson did the majority last week.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Id go with cutler, id keep gio if it's ppr but if not trade him for a top 20 wr probably more toward 10-20. You could go for an elite wr and trade cutler and gio for a studly wr. Id pick up any wr from pack, indy, pats, denver. Nicks actually gets about 10 a game w/o tds. Britt has gotten lots of looks, harry Douglas is healthy ( but so is Julio and roddy) but id make a move for Wheaton if available. Gettin open and has his own playa in that offense .

Picked up Palmer, and just offered Cutler for Lamar Miller to someone starting Charles, Murray, and Kyle Orton. Guess that's how you do this whole trading thing?

DAMN YOU INACTIVE MESSAGES SECTION