3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I only took your add/drops away because you were trying to circumvent my veto by dropping the bills D lol. you can have those back.

seriously though dude grow up with your non sense. Changing your team name to 'screwed by envy'? wtf would envy have to do with this scenario exactly?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Always nice to wake up to more of this. Hopefully the projections will be accurate enough so he can beat you this week, since the next two weeks he'll have RBs on byes and most likely lose. So hurrah for one more hopeful win for him at least.
He'll lose, he's gotten good at that

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
kev, just giving u a hard time. Just be fair and i have no issues. League didn't have any problems past couple years.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I only took your add/drops away because you were trying to circumvent my veto by dropping the bills D lol. you can have those back.

seriously though dude grow up with your non sense. Changing your team name to 'screwed by envy'? wtf would envy have to do with this scenario exactly?

Still waiting, I need to retry the waiver request that was rejected this morning.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In my one league; Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Brandon LaFell and DeAndre Hopkins are all on bye.. those are my only 3 receivers on the roster.. I had to pick up Martavis Bryant and Mike Evans just to even have receivers for the week.

You sir are a winner. Nothing like picking up awesome sleepers for bye-week filler.

Things I've learned in fantasy football......this shit is soooooo much worse with no @pottsy946. Count me in! :yay:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You sir are a winner. Nothing like picking up awesome sleepers for bye-week filler.

Things I've learned in fantasy football......this shit is soooooo much worse with no @pottsy946. Count me in! :yay:

Damn you want my best 30 secs as well, holy crap i am just one man, you know i can't service all of America, but i guess i could try, so how you doing :blackshock:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
things just haven't broken right for my team. I would still make all the same moves I made because I love my roster. shit happens

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I got boned like u dolph in my real league. Calvin took a shit, traded Rodgers and harvin for Julio and colin kaepernick and that sucked. My team right now is healthy but i have to win out to get 6th seed. Colin, ingram, forsett, bernard, jordan camerin, Donnell, Julio jones, calvin Johnson are my starters