3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hopefully Dirty Sanchez & the Filthadelphia Eagles can lead themselves to a victory over the Panthers.. although I do hope Avant has a good game because he was one of my favorite WRs over the last several years, I like him almost as much if not more than my boy Freddie Mitchell

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just remember the next time you join a league, even a for fun league, that everyone else is your enemy and human decency means nothing and you should be good to go.
This is a for fun league. How fun is it for her opponent if they lost because you helped her out? Anyone wanna have fun and help me beat just kevin?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This is a for fun league. How fun is it for her opponent if they lost because you helped her out? Anyone wanna have fun and help me beat just kevin?

Always nice to wake up to more of this. Hopefully the projections will be accurate enough so he can beat you this week, since the next two weeks he'll have RBs on byes and most likely lose. So hurrah for one more hopeful win for him at least.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Always nice to wake up to more of this. Hopefully the projections will be accurate enough so he can beat you this week, since the next two weeks he'll have RBs on byes and most likely lose. So hurrah for one more hopeful win for him at least.
Go Danny.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In my one league; Keenan Allen, TY Hilton, Brandon LaFell and DeAndre Hopkins are all on bye.. those are my only 3 receivers on the roster.. I had to pick up Martavis Bryant and Mike Evans just to even have receivers for the week.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I thought Kevin quit anyhow

I have no choice anyway, not only did you block trades (which I accept is a fair punishment) but then you blocked adds/drops which means when my byes do come up the next couple weeks I can't do shit about it and then the waiver request I put through on Sunday was blocked this morning.. so you tell me how I can stand a chance of winning moving forward? All because I made 1 mistake that I was not even aware I was making. This is only the 2nd fantasy league I've been in.. forgive me for not knowing everything.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just going to note this, regardless of fantasy, in anything competitive since when is it ever a good idea to help a buddy of yours out? WHEN. I'll end with that question.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm just going to note this, regardless of fantasy, in anything competitive since when is it ever a good idea to help a buddy of yours out? WHEN. I'll end with that question.

Competitive or not my friends are still my friends and when I see a friend in need I help them... call me stupid or tell me I lack common sense, I don't give a fuck. I don't change my character no matter the situation. Did I make a mistake and break the rules? Yes. Was I aware I was breaking a rule? No. Do I deserve the amount of punishment being dealt out? Not at all.

I'm tired of this shit.. seriously... @Dolph'sZiggler I want adds/drops reactivated because I did nothing to justify them being turned off. Trades being blocked was punishment enough.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I agree with the adds/drops being reinstated for Kev, trades is a different story.. for now :ksi:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You do deserve the punishment though, and as far as the common sense thing goes, Dolph has already said enough that basically summarizes the situation.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You might want to remove your lips from Dolph's ass, eventually it will get hard to breathe down there.
Not even brown nosing in this case. I see things in a similar way that he does. I'm sorry that your somehow unable to in this case.