3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If the league is no big deal why are we playing? It just doesn't sit well with me. If you had scored more points and the Miami D dropping 25 had cost you the game then is it a big deal? It is obviously something that shouldn't happen and common sense dictates that they both probably knew it wasn't a very good idea.

I'm not disagreeing what they did was wrong, I said you were right to veto the trade. Anything else including this drama is too harsh, so just gonna move on...

The Luck for Ryan trade will live in infamy

@Vice holy crap I had nooooooo idea that trade would be such a catastrophe. You had no usable RB's (Pierce was IA iirc) so I figured Asiago would be usable for you while Ryan Mathews take FOUR WEEKS AT THE MOST to get healthy, then McKinnon would take over and you'd be good to go despite having a lesser QB who won't do any damage... little did I know every bit of that would be a catastrophe... sorry! :urm:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing what they did was wrong, I said you were right to veto the trade. Anything else including this drama is too harsh, so just gonna move on...

@Vice holy crap I had nooooooo idea that trade would be such a catastrophe. You had no usable RB's (Pierce was IA iirc) so I figured Asiago would be usable for you while Ryan Mathews take FOUR WEEKS AT THE MOST to get healthy, then McKinnon would take over and you'd be good to go despite having a lesser QB who won't do any damage... little did I know every bit of that would be a catastrophe... sorry! :urm:
Now, if you would gladly return Luck to me for no compensation at all, that'd be great:boohoo:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
There's no love in the league, no matter if it's for fun or for money, it's common sense to not help an opponent out regardless of how "finished" your team is.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Clearly, I am very much lacking in the common sense department based on all these posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If we're still going to know each other... maybe the winner of this league gets to run the league next year?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just remember the next time you join a league, even a for fun league, that everyone else is your enemy and human decency means nothing and you should be good to go.

Pfft, there won't be a next time. Lesson learned.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Not a fan of the collusion either but no one should be getting butthurt and quitting over it. Just don't do it again and I think that's enough.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
But WTF I LOST?! I went to bed literally telling my buddies I won and wake up and the streak is over. But damn GG Danny.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
But WTF I LOST?! I went to bed literally telling my buddies I won and wake up and the streak is over. But damn GG Danny.
And now I got you this week. Should be a pretty damn good matchup.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You would think.

tbh honest think a d trade is fine but very unusual, double d trade is wierd, and as your punishemnt you need to fly to england and have sex with me, (oh yeah and kev does as well, damn hope he likes reach rounds), or you can just send me naked pics (add snowman into the naked shit and you can have Toby Gerhart)

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
tbh honest think a d trade is fine but very unusual, double d trade is wierd, and as your punishemnt you need to fly to england and have sex with me, (oh yeah and kev does as well, damn hope he likes reach rounds), or you can just send me naked pics (add snowman into the naked shit and you can have Toby Gerhart)

Can we watch Bears' football while having sex? :ksi: Naked pics on the way!