3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Just Kevin would be helping out GN with these defensive trades? I vetoed the second one, wreaks of collusion you fucking noobs. If this were a money league you'd have some serious explaining to do. As it stands I'm just like wtf do they stand to gain from this

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Just Kevin would be helping out GN with these defensive trades? I vetoed the second one, wreaks of collusion you fucking noobs. If this were a money league you'd have some serious explaining to do. As it stands I'm just like wtf do they stand to gain from this
He wanted to keep her streak alive, hence why she even got Miami in the first place, albeit it wouldn't have mattered. Then, the week later (now), they would trade back because Bills are off the bye. At least that's how I've seen the story go.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He wanted to keep her streak alive, hence why she even got Miami in the first place, albeit it wouldn't have mattered. Then, the week later (now), they would trade back because Bills are off the bye. At least that's how I've seen the story go.
Right, Kevin stood nothing to gain from these trades and was only doing it to help GN win... that is collusion.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Ahh... didn't realize there was anything wrong with it, especially with it being defenses, but ah well. Understood.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ahh... didn't realize there was anything wrong with it, especially with it being defenses, but ah well. Understood.
It is a minor issue because this is a "fun" league (for some lol) and it was "just" defenses but it is still collusion and I'm just wondering why he would do it. Did he approach you with the trade just to help you out?

I mean, if this were a money league you'd both be gone as far as I'm concerned.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It is a minor issue because this is a "fun" league (for some lol) and it was "just" defenses but it is still collusion and I'm just wondering why he would do it. Did he approach you with the trade just to help you out?

I mean, if this were a money league you'd both be gone as far as I'm concerned.
Make it a money league next year~

But I believe the week prior they joked about having Kevin send her his whole offense for the week, but that you'd veto it. Albeit it was a joke, same intent.