3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like I will be 5-0 again in all my leagues for the second consecutive week. I dont think I'll make it three in a row I've got some fucked up byes coming next week in two of my leagues.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I'll think about those.

Oh, and Markus Wheaton just ate up the Ravens' D. What a great day.

Let me spend a few days channeling all my football overinvestment back into UT and forget literally everything that happened today (except the NFL part of the Dolphins' win, Kevin :p ) and get back to you guys.
Yep while keeping my bench warm. Thanks Andre Johnson! :bodallas:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm officially done in all of my fantasy leagues.

About to be 3-6 in my main league, assuming Reggie Wayne can muster up 5 points against my sorry ass
2-7 in my secondary money league, assuming Rueben Randle doesn't go absolutely ape shit
3-6 in this league, not that I give a flying fuck

Thank God the Warriors are badass. I might start watching wrestling again or something too lol. fuck fantasy football. fuck Philip Rivers. Fuck Andre Johnson. Fuck Jordan Reed.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Vice, I damn near thought you had a good chance this week, and you did. Then Denard and Dez get 2 late game TDs and Bernard did jackshit. Same with Crabtree.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

About to be 3-6 in my main league, assuming Reggie Wayne can muster up 5 points against my sorry ass
2-7 in my secondary money league, assuming Rueben Randle doesn't go absolutely ape shit

Thank God the Warriors are badass. I might start watching wrestling again or something too lol. fuck fantasy football. fuck Philip Rivers. Fuck Andre Johnson. Fuck Jordan Reed.

If someone told me Phillip Rivers got negative points against the Dolphins, I would think they are crazy.. but NO sir he really had a shit showing yesterday.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If someone told me Phillip Rivers got negative points against the Dolphins, I would think they are crazy.. but NO sir he really had a shit showing yesterday.
The worst part of it is I was playing against the Miami D... who had like 25... I wanted to smash my tv during that game

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Started him in 2 other leagues, not going so well with that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

I wrote you about doing a column which I'd be posting to actual sports sites, but should we even bother? This season is such an anomaly lol

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm facing DK this week in other news. Good luck, and lets go.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, I was enjoying my giant lead over Snowman till Luck had to play and close the gap. :haha: