• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

Danielson

Champion
Total points means nothing. H2H is how fantasy football should be played. You save rotisserie type rankings for sports that play 80+ games.

Danielson

Champion
Don't get me wrong, it's admirable but I'm a creepy fantasy player. It's about getting the best team for the playoffs. In this league i have no shot, but I don't think just because you have more points means your team is better. Injuries, byes, etc

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
So in one of my other leagues somebody just dropped Jordy Nelson wtf, really hoping my ww will come through for me so i would have Jordy, TY, Maclin, Manny Sanders, Julio Jones, Patterson and Josh Gordon stashed lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
So in one of my other leagues somebody just dropped Jordy Nelson wtf, really hoping my ww will come through for me so i would have Jordy, TY, Maclin, Manny Sanders, Julio Jones, Patterson and Josh Gordon stashed lol
Commissioner should step in and put Jordy back on his original roster. No place for that type of bullshit.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Commissioner should step in and put Jordy back on his original roster. No place for that type of bullshit.

i agree it's massive bs, but what fucked me up is thats it's a team thats been active on the ww as well, they added VJax for Jordy, so got no clue and they are at 4-4 at, so not in that nad a place as it stands as a win next would put them into playoff contention in that league

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Yeah @Vice you gonna change your lineup :).. PS drop Asiata for a replacement QB if you need to, kid's done.. McKinnon is the #1 RB on that team as of now.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Just Kevin, you won't get your chance. The books you read are wrong as they wrote it holding a bong.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Oh and for anyone interested, I'm willing to negotiate trades, can put up Gates, Maclin, Ivory, and maybe even Ben.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Wow, haha. I've almost given up on my heaping pile of shit team so I was a bit more focused on my other leagues. I guess I'll handle that now