3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm just happy that one of those few wins was against you. :heenan:
Anderson-Silva-Reaction.gif

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Good game Senhor. If only I used my bench guys, but hey I still got it and Dez has yet to play. Vice, I'm coming for you next week.
Yeah the combo of my team not showing up and the eagles going bananas sealed my fate. Adieu five game winning streak :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the combo of my team not showing up and the eagles going bananas sealed my fate. Adieu five game winning streak :cry:
Oh god if I used my bench guys though, would've been an all out beating. That and Dez just got a nice 5 yard TD :>

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
125 is still a decent score. Would've beat half of the teams it seems.
Yeah, a good portion of people had shoddy weeks. I'm still mad that if I used the right guys from the bench I would've had a higher score than GN. Although I'll refrain from further saying that as I'm not pulling a Kevin *searches for DZ*

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yeah, a good portion of people had shoddy weeks. I'm still mad that if I used the right guys from the bench I would've had a higher score than GN. Although I'll refrain from further saying that as I'm not pulling a Kevin *searches for DZ*

I'm frustrated two guys on my bench scored higher than a couple of active players, also. Seems to happen to me every week and I always get frustrated over it. Anyway, I'll lose this next week, so it's all good. :haha:

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

"Pulling a Kevin" = speaking on something while having indisputable evidence that it is true or aka.. speaking with knowledge.

You should do that.. it makes everything you say more meaningful...

It's alright though.. week 11 I'm going to enjoy doubling up your score. Wanna bet I won't?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm frustrated two guys on my bench scored higher than a couple of active players, also. Seems to happen to me every week and I always get frustrated over it. Anyway, I'll lose this next week, so it's all good. :haha:
Half way thru the Eagles game, my entire bench of 5 guys was outscoring all of my offense (obvious this changed with the 54 yd Maclin TD but damnit)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
"Pulling a Kevin" = speaking on something while having indisputable evidence that it is true or aka.. speaking with knowledge.

You should do that.. it makes everything you say more meaningful...

It's alright though.. week 11 I'm going to enjoy doubling up your score. Wanna bet I won't?
We'll see in due time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Just because half your team is on bye while going up against mwah doesn't mean it's all over! :eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just because half your team is on bye while going up against mwah doesn't mean it's all over! :eek:tunga:

"Mwah" made me chuckle. :haha: I'm sure you'll beat moi. :p Going to be a shitty week for me no doubt, so got to enjoy this week's high-scoring while I can. :win:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
"Mwah" made me chuckle. :haha: I'm sure you'll beat moi. :p Going to be a shitty week for me no doubt, so got to enjoy this week's high-scoring while I can. :win:

I'm telling you, you will be 12-0 before we face each other the final week. It's written in the stars!

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Mwah" made me chuckle. :haha:
:yay:
I'm sure you'll beat moi. :p
:ya...:downer:

Going to be a shitty week for me no doubt, so got to enjoy this week's high-scoring while I can. :win:

:win:

If nothing else, I just put up like 110 points in my win over Nero, my team is perfectly capable of sucking hard. For instance, are you watching what the Redskins are doing? They look dreadful. We can call them the Dreadskins. :)

COME ON GIMME ANOTHER FLUKE 70 YARD TD I WANNA PUT UP 200 :why: