3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
You know, if I had fucking decent running backs, I actually could've won, fuck Forte and his being used as a slot option over an RB. Good match.

Game's not over yet though! I should have started Cameron instead of Gronk this week apparently, and Sproles isn't in a hurry to get a lot of points tonight, whereas you have three players still going. :eek:tunga:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Game's not over yet though! I should have started Cameron instead of Gronk this week apparently, and Sproles isn't in a hurry to get a lot of points tonight, whereas you have three players still going. :eek:tunga:
Matthews and Maclin are getting little compared to Celek and Cooper. No way I can compensate for 42 points in that amount of time with that lead. Fucking Forte man.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Matthews and Maclin are getting little compared to Celek and Cooper. No way I can compensate for 42 points in that amount of time with that lead. Fucking Forte man.

Haha, true enough; he helps me out big time. Better luck next week, mate!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hopefully DK James team doesn't go off on me like he did against Kevin.. I'm already 2-4 I couldn't stand to take a 5th loss that badly.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
BOOM. You all rated me so low for the draft, all it took was a few team renovations and BOOM, 200 points. Silencing the doubters with that hot 4-2.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woohoo Benny Cunningham! Nice to know I've got some "options" behind Alf & Shady, especially with Shady on bye next week.. I feel like my team MAY be starting to get it together, I just gotta play the right people every week :p

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
3-3. My team isn't bad, but fucking Cooper was the beast over Maclin yesterday, and I just need runningbacks. Taking offers for any good RBs atm, use good at your own risk. Willing to offer. Trading block is Jeremy Maclin, Vernon Davis, etc. Take your best shot.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's pretty awesome how many women do fantasy football, I met someone tonight who's whole league is 9 women and 3 men, it's pretty wild.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82