• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
lol JJ Watt with his 3rd td of the season, man is a fucking beast
i play in an individual defensive player league and I took him in the 8th round, am 3-2 in that league bout to be 4-2 after his and TYs performance tonight..

Damn DeAndre Hopkins for only getting 2.2 pts

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Nice to see Andre Johnson have a mini breakout game. I didn't start him but I did just trade Pierre Garcon for him in my main money league... I think I will comfortably win that deal moving forward.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
20 man league, Arian Foster and Matt Asiata are my only RBs that start, I have Benny Cunningham in that league too.. Uhm I'm being offered Zac Stacy and Odell Beckham Jr for DeSean Jackson.. I'm thinking I'm going to take it even though DJax is my WR2 I really do need a 3rd RB.. but I got Steve Smith, Eric Decker, Mohamed Sanu and John Brown as my current WRs without DJax.

Helpful thoughts? it's a $5 league winner takes all so it'd be fun to win it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
20 man league, Arian Foster and Matt Asiata are my only RBs that start, I have Benny Cunningham in that league too.. Uhm I'm being offered Zac Stacy and Odell Beckham Jr for DeSean Jackson.. I'm thinking I'm going to take it even though DJax is my WR2 I really do need a 3rd RB.. but I got Steve Smith, Eric Decker, Mohamed Sanu and John Brown as my current WRs without DJax.

Marvin jones is coming back so sanus targets will most likely drop off significantly. I'd kept desean personally.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.

How many flex spots?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
I have a question, so I decided to join another league today and we drafted earlier today. I took TY Hilton and Ahmad Bradshaw. They already played so they're locked into my starting lineup. It shows the points they scored but it hasn't been chalked up to the actual scoreboard.
Never had this happen before so just wondering if this is normal.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Urm... I'm not sure, Sharpy.

So in my other league, I just dropped the frustrating Sankey for Montee Ball who was on waivers, so now in a "start 2 running backs" league, I have Forte, Bernard, Ball, and Matthews.

Can someone explain to me how trading works exactly? Should I, like, try to trade Ball AND Matthews to that one person in every league who has 0 usable running backs to try to get a stud WR? Does that work this late in the season?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Urm... I'm not sure, Sharpy.

So in my other league, I just dropped the frustrating Sankey for Montee Ball who was on waivers, so now in a "start 2 running backs" league, I have Forte, Bernard, Ball, and Matthews.

Can someone explain to me how trading works exactly? Should I, like, try to trade Ball AND Matthews to that one person in every league who has 0 usable running backs to try to get a stud WR? Does that work this late in the season?
I go for the shotgun approach, volume trade offering. When I am looking to make a trade I send out 5-6 offers to different teams just seeing if anything will stick. As for Ball and Mathews, if you see a dude who is set at 5-0 and looking like a lock he might bite on that offer... but a 2-3 team who needs a win would need a more win now package.