3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wonder how Jermichael Finley is doing health wise, could be an interesting pick up if he's healthy.. they're definitely not going to be a team that can talk Tony Gonzales out of retirement so that could very well be one of their better options.
My god, just the thought of Tony G on the Ravens makes my sphincter clench :ksi:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CALL GONZO! We can get him a ring! :yay:

Jermichael Finley and Dustin Keller are unsigned, but there's no way either of them are healthy, maybe we should take a flier on Kellen Winslow or Fred Davis? Maybe?

damn Sharpy ninja'ed me... can you think of anyone else? inb4aaronhernandez

Can't imagine Winslow or Davis are any bit healthier than Finley and Keller lol they're all pretty hurt.. Tony Scheffeler is still around, he's pretty goddamn mediocre though.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hmm, makes you wonder if a trade is out of the question. We surely have some expendable WRs or Linebackers.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I can just imagine Ozzie right now... "Hey, look everyone! Deonte Thompson! He's 6'5 and runs a 4.3 40! Looking for a tight end, anyone want him?"

We'd have Mychal Rivera in no time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
why you involve me, only trade i wanna make is me and selena gomez doing nasty shit, well selena or @GrammarNazi82 , willing to trade for either of that action,
sp strange being drunk at a normal time to you us peeps
Bout to go drink myself, unfortunately there's only baseball on so I'll probably spend a good two drinks worth of money on the jukebox flooding it with 50 cent songs.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait, GN isn't already doing nasty shit with you? :blackshock: THAT is the biggest stunner of this league!

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bout to go drink myself, unfortunately there's only baseball on so I'll probably spend a good two drinks worth of money on the jukebox flooding it with 50 cent songs.

hoping that means cheap sings and not 50cent songs
Wait, GN isn't already doing nasty shit with you? :blackshock: THAT is the biggest stunner of this league!

ofc she keeps wishing, thats why they call it a fantasy league after all :heenan:

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
why you involve me, only trade i wanna make is me and selena gomez doing nasty shit, well selena or @GrammarNazi82 , willing to trade for either of that action,
sp strange being drunk at a normal time to you us peeps

Awwww.... :yay:

ofc she keeps wishing, thats why they call it a fantasy league after all :heenan:

Asses. :tough: