3rd Annual WWEF Fantasy League Thread- League Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Congrats @Bill Clinton, hope to see you all come back for next year.. I know if I don't die between now and then I'll be here.. no matter how morbid that sounds.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Woo! How about that trade rape at the start of the season?
I think you will recall me being the one person defending you in that trade. I knew it wasn't nearly as terrible as people made it out to be. I expected some drop off in Beast Mode and for Julio to be a top 3 WR. Julio wound up as the 6th WR, but Marshawn the 3rd RB.

My team probably would have been a lot better off had a stood pat, but I'll always be aggressive in trying to improve my team, so no real regrets. But yea, funny people saw this trade:

Marshawn, Percy and Bradshaw
for
Julio and Keenan

and screamed that I raped you. I think it had more to do with who was making the trade than what the trade actually was. Hopefully you've earned these noobs respect now, as you deserve it. Nice season playboy.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I think you will recall me being the one person defending you in that trade. I knew it wasn't nearly as terrible as people made it out to be. I expected some drop off in Beast Mode and for Julio to be a top 3 WR. Julio wound up as the 6th WR, but Marshawn the 3rd RB.

My team probably would have been a lot better off had a stood pat, but I'll always be aggressive in trying to improve my team, so no real regrets. But yea, funny people saw this trade:

Marshawn, Percy and Bradshaw
for
Julio and Keenan

and screamed that I raped you. I think it had more to do with who was making the trade than what the trade actually was. Hopefully you've earned these noobs respect now, as you deserve it. Nice season playboy.
Ahh thanks Dolph's.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Seen a stat Beckman was on 40% championship rosters on nfl network. Cj Anderson was right behind. Fantasy is all about the waiver wire this year. In my biv money league i took home 700 with both on my roster. Everyone ripped me for trading Rodgers for Julio Jones but at the time Calvin Johnson was hurt and Ben,Eli combo was decent enough. I ended up snagging forsett, ingram from waivers (ingram was on bench with injury half the year) Then cruz went down and beckham was picked up (total homer move obvy) My final roster was Eli, Anderson,Ingram, Calvin,Julio, Beckham Donnell. I started Ingram over forsett on gut final game and it paid off. I was 3-7 at one point before ingram, Calvin, Beckham became healthy/ must starts. I got in the final spot by 1 point (needed to win and outscore a guy by 58 and i got 59) None of my games were close. Julio went off one week beckham every week, and Eli was a very good qb in playoffs. I loved this year, my first championship after several 2nd and 3rds

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Shoutout to @GrammarNazi82 for winning 3rd place this year! (Sooooo close to winning it, too )

Between she, our champion president, and Kevin, isn't that 3 first time players winning medals in this league? That'll be something to remember.

Lessons Learned in the WWEF league: Never doubt Beast Mode. Ever. Never ever. Not until the end of forever.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Shoutout to @GrammarNazi82 for winning 3rd place this year! (Sooooo close to winning it, too )

Between she, our champion president, and Kevin, isn't that 3 first time players winning medals in this league? That'll be something to remember.

Lessons Learned in the WWEF league: Never doubt Beast Mode. Ever. Never ever. Not until the end of forever.

Thanks, hon! Appreciate it. :eek:tunga:

Congratulations to everyone else!

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Next year I'll be sure to play the waivers a little smarter since they don't reset weekly, wasn't aware of that til like week 4.