3DS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It's only worth it if you will play it on a regular basis.

WILL YOU DO THAT?

Reactions: Asskicker

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It all depends on what games you have. The 3DS does come with a camera, which means you can take pictures and also record videos. It has web browsing and if you take the card out and put it into he computer, you can put music in it. It comes with street pass, which means if you pass by anybody with a 3DS(whether you're walking around or anything you can have your 3DS in your pocket) then you get heir mii character and you use hem for points on mini games. It also comes with a free mini game which you use your camera for.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pretty much what Link said. It's nice but I've used it for mostly ocarina of time.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vince McMahon said:
It's only worth it if you will play it on a regular basis.

WILL YOU DO THAT?

*looks at psp on desk that hasn't been touched in a week* :haha: Probably not.

Link said:
It all depends on what games you have. The 3DS does come with a camera, which means you can take pictures and also record videos. It has web browsing and if you take the card out and put it into he computer, you can put music in it. It comes with street pass, which means if you pass by anybody with a 3DS(whether you're walking around or anything you can have your 3DS in your pocket) then you get heir mii character and you use hem for points on mini games. It also comes with a free mini game which you use your camera for.

I see. Sounds cool. What games would you suggest?

Mainstream87 said:
Pretty much what Link said. It's nice but I've used it for mostly ocarina of time.

Hrm. Well I own OoT already XD

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I only play Ocarina of Time, Links Awakening, 4 Swords, Kirby, Star fox 64, and street fighter 4. Oh and Tetris.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd probably wait for the new DS XL that comes this fall/winter. 2 hours extra battery life. 90% bigger screen with slightly crisper graphics.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Link said:
I only play Ocarina of Time, Links Awakening, 4 Swords, Kirby, Star fox 64, and street fighter 4. Oh and Tetris.

I see I see.

Stopspot said:
I'd probably wait for the new DS XL that comes this fall/winter. 2 hours extra battery life. 90% bigger screen with slightly crisper graphics.

Eh. I have small hands and prefer the smaller DS XD I didn't like the DSXL they made. XD

Reaction score
Get PS Vita instead. It's better than 3ds in so many levels.

To me, I'd either buy a good smartphone or tablet and stick with my 360.

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Get PS Vita instead. It's better than 3ds in so many levels.

To me, I'd either buy a good smartphone or tablet and stick with my 360.

Well.. I have a smart phone and tablet and a 360... But I still kind of want to have a 3DS. XD Vita is too much right now for me to buy it,

Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Well.. I have a smart phone and tablet and a 360... But I still kind of want to have a 3DS. XD Vita is too much right now for me to buy it,

lol if you have a smart phone, tablet, and 360, surely you can afford a ps vita as well. It's only $100 more. I'd recommend saving up then.