3000 Hit Club

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 42 - Chris Sabin

Jerry Lynn scores 69, and ties for 20th on our list. Continuing on.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
sabin.jpg

Chris Sabin has held the following titles:

TNA X Division Title x4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabin's decent. I think he has some good wrestling ability, and some decent charisma. In a few years he can definetly make the leap to the top tier.

7/10

Wrestling Station

8/10, very talented and has the ability to carry any match.

But im just worried about his lookings, he looks too soft to fight, imo.

Soulpower

7/10... A ton of talent and he's still a young guy,I'm hoping he remains as a heel because it just seems to suit him better... Just please, let him feud with someone other than Jerry Lynn.

MJ807

Reaction score
7.5/10 A great wrestler who has a lot of talent he is a great heel and is able to have more personality as a heel. I can see good things in the future for Sabin and I think he has the possibilty to be world champ one day.

Nation

8.5/10 Sabin is my favorite x-division wrestler. He has a lot of potential and he could be the next AJ Styles if used properly and hopefully he wears the TNA world title in the future.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
8/10 Sabin is great. I became a fan of his when he wrestled a few times for the local indy fed I mark for MCW.

I don't know if it helps with the voting since MCW is not known by alot of people but Sabin is a 2 time Cruiserweight Champ there.

NooDLE

Reaction score
7/10 he has loads of talent but as of right now hes still a mid carder. If he wins a major title in the future it'll boost his score.

Reaction score
Jerry Lynn should've gotten higher, but w/e

7.5/10 he is great in the ring, and has tons of potential to be the future of th business, but he needs to work on his promos, for example dressing up like an old man doesn't offend Lynn, it makes himself look stupid. anyways he will be better in the future.

phantomgerald

8.5/10. he has alot of potential, decent charisma, and him and senshi put on MOTY at Bound for glory

Reaction score
him and senshi put on MOTY at Bound for glory

I totally agree, that match is a perfect example of what happens when you give the X Division guys time instead of just slapping them on the ass and saying 'Get out there. You've got three minutes to do your thing.'

The heel turn was the best thing to happen to Sabin, he's really found himself in that role (just as, in my opinion, AJ Styles has). Hell of a worker and worthy of his old moniker, 'The Future'.

7.5/10.

KaneMM

Reaction score
Who, currently in the majors do you think could one day join the prestigious 3000 hit club.

My list:

Albert Pujols and 5 Players Who Could Join MLB's 3,000-Hit Club | Bleacher Report

Reid

Reaction score
Well Jeters gonna do it.