• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

30 vs 35

Better US Champ

• Lance Storm

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Goldberg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Lance Storm
wcw2.jpg

Storm won the US title by defeating Mike Awesome in a tournament final on the July 18th 2000 Nitro. He renames the title the Canadian Title. He lost the belt to Terry Funk on September 22nd 2000 in Amarillo, Texas, He won the title back the next night in Lubbock, Texas. He won his 3rd title from General Rection on November 13th 2000 on Nitro. He lost the title back to Rection on November 26th 2000 at Mayhem.

Goldberg
491894.jpg

Goldberg won the US title from Raven on the April 20th 1998 Nitro. He vacated the title on July 6th 1998 when he won the WCW title. He won his 2nd title from Sid Vicious at Halloween Havoc on October 24th 1999. He lost the title to Bret Hart the next night on Nitro.

Tapout

Lance Storm in this one.

Loved his Canadian story with the US title, and he's just a great talent.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah Storm for me too, just think it became such a big part of his heel character, Goldberg never needed the title, it was just another stepping stone on his way to the big one.

The New F'n Show

Thought I would be in the minority but am glad I am not. Storm was an excellent talent (see ECW) and the Canadian title was a great angle.

Troy

Storm for me as well. When Goldberg was champion it was just a prop and it was secondary to his streak. Storm took the title to another level and was hugely over in this storyline.