2nd Single off of Lil' Wayne Rock Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
The track is call Hot Revolver. I do believe the dude who is singing the chorus is Kevin Rudolf.

[yt]KI-fQm7w28Q[/yt]

Thoughts?

xtremebadass

Oh hell no. I heard this song 2 months ago and it is a damn good song. This song is great, way better than Prom Queen. One of my favorite Lil Wayne songs.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm getting tired of this Lil Wayne phase. He is overrated as hell nowadays. Anybody who likes his new shit deserves to burn in hell.

That damn voice, it makes me ears itch.

EDIT: See you in hell XBA :p

I think the tattooed troll will be down there with us.

xtremebadass

I love how Lil Wayne made a rock logo out of his name, sort of Metallica/ACDC type logo.

I am looking forward to this rock album though, this should be funny. I love this song though.

Stinger, what you say me and you beat the crap out of Weezy in hell and take all of his millions that he is raping from us americans.

*Stinger is about to do some laundry will post official reply later*

Mr. Mat

I'm getting tired of this Lil Wayne phase. He is overrated as hell nowadays. Anybody who likes his new shit deserves to burn in hell.

That damn voice, it makes me ears itch.

EDIT: See you in hell XBA :p

Amen you said it right & Lil' Wayne should not do Rock at all.

The Anigma

Reaction score
LOL!

I didn't think it could get worse after Prom Queen but damn this is garbage. Lil' Wayne really needs to go away.

CT Styles

Why? Why is he regarded as the best in the world? Why does he win grammys? Why? I want that answered.

xtremebadass

I still think this song is awesome. Now, I know Lil Wayne is pretty much an asshole, but this song rules. He is reaching out to his white brothers with this rock album, aka me! lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
Why? Why is he regarded as the best in the world? Why does he win grammys? Why? I want that answered.

The only people who regard him as the best in the world are those who are either a) simply riding his bandwagon or b) in the music industry and being paid to say how great he is.

And about the Grammy's, those don't have any credibility anymore, not to say they ever really did but it doesn't matter if you make quality music, just so long as you're popular at the time which is why Wayne's won at the Grammy's.

Wordlife

besides... he's the not the greatest rapper alive, Eminem is (and he was given that title and proclaimed it.. Weezy F Baby can suck a Left Nut!)

I always say this since its so true... Wayne can ONLY produce good mixtapes and solo random songs... his real cds that hit stores SUCK... except for Tha Carter II... only good one. This song sucks, this album will be worse, god wtf is up with hip hop/rap nowadays man. Listen to some underground shit and then you'll hear some good shit... (take Kottonmouth Kings, La Coka Nostra, Big B, Twiztid, and yes, my favorite of all, Tech N9ne for example)