21 Jump Street

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
21 Jump Street

Release Date:
March 16, 2012
Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Phil Lord, Christopher Miller
Screenwriter: Michael Bacall
Starring: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Ice Cube, Brie Larson, Rob Riggle, DeRay Davis, Dave Franco, Jake Johnson, Johnny Simmons, Johnny Pemberton, Dakota Johnson, Ellie Kemper, Johnny Depp
Genre: Action, Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: Not Available

Plot Summary: In the action-comedy "21 Jump Street," Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, Schmidt and Jenko risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier *and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.

Remember the TV a little from when I was younger, but regardless I wanted to see this movie as it looked like it would have some good laughs. Actually ended up being really good, one of the better comedy movies that I've seen. Channing Tatum actually fits the comedy role pretty good which I didn't expect and Jonah Hill does his usual thing. Worth going to see if you haven't yet.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I've heard nothing but great things about this movie. Sadly I wasn't too in to it. I chuckled quite a bit but I never laughed out loud. It is better than most comedies put out today and is pretty good but I just thought it was an above average movie that my friends hyped. It's still enjoyable though. I'd give it a 7/10

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
This movie was the shit! havent laughed that much since i saw the first Hangover.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've been on the seat about seeing it not too long ago I watched the entire television series. I know it won't be the same as that cause it's also poking fun at it, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah man I wanna see this.

Have a hard-on for Jonah Hill comedies since Superbad & Knocked Up.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I really wanna see this, I've heard a fair bit about it and the trailers look good. It looks hilarious and I'm a fan of Jonah Hill, I also like Channing and he probably plays the main role in this good but haven't see much comedy from him. More action.

Aniking

Reaction score
My mates and I didn't expect much from this movie when we saw it Tuesday night, but fuck it was one of the funniest movies I've seen.

Anyone on the fence regarding watching this, seriously go see it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I have only heard good things, and is Johnny Depp actually in it? If so, is his role in it major, or just a little cameo?

Deuce

Reaction score
A couple of my buddies went and seen this, they said it was hilarious, I really want to see it, it does look hilarious, the commercials are amazing.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I have only heard good things, and is Johnny Depp actually in it? If so, is his role in it major, or just a little cameo?

Tom Hanson (Johnny Depp) and Doug Penhall (Peter DeLuise) do a cameo together.

Pete

Reaction score
Why are they making this comedic though? If I recall correctly, the original 21 Jump Street wasn't a comedy?