• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2024 WS Fantasy Baseball Discussion and Results Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Ric has dropped out the league unfortunately. :(, so the league's been shortened from 9 to 8 people.

Since he's dropped out and it's tough to get people to join and play, I've decided to go ahead and make this league with 8 people. The draft's still scheduled, which is Next Sunday at 6:00 PM ET. I'll remind you all, especially when the draft picks are set an hour before the draft, so you won't forget.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So I'm working at this Motel I'm living at currently to make some extra money and it has me collecting and empyting all the Trash in all four buildings. So I do so at night around 8:30 to so it's a easy Morning for me. 6 is perfect for me because I can push starting to 9 to give me some wiggle room to finish the Draft with everyone no problem.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
It is kinda amusing how I came in last in this league but I came in first and won the playoffs in my other team. But I will take the time to learn the system better. Maybe I stand a chance

Rosie

Dark Side
Just checking before drafting later today, what are the roster limits for pitchers again? Making sure so I know what to aim for, haha.

Doom

La Bestia
I assume that is starts? I meant roster spots.
Here's the full breakdown of the roster:

C
1B
2B
3B
SS
2B/SS
1B/3B
OF (x3)
UTIL (x3)
Bench (x10)
SP (x3)
RP (x2)

The roster size is 28 with 18 starters, 10 bench.