• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 WS Fantasy Baseball Thread: A Champion Has Been Crowned

Rosie

Dark Side
3 wins in a row! The fact this was two weeks saved me. On Sunday I was down like 1 point, then first game back from the All-Star break: Jays win by 20 runs and I have multiple Blue Jays.

GG

Doom

La Bestia
Here are the standings after Week 14:

RAW

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Grand Slama Jama
1130.786--99
Joshi Kaijus
Team Adapt
Team Team

SmackDown

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Snitkers Yard Goats
950.643--94
Hammer Longballos
M P
Knuckleballl Schwartzes

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
the-rock-hulk-hogan.gif

@Doom and I this Week good luck brother

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Jesus Christ I was so tired yesterday after my Anxiety Attack I forgot to set my Lineup for today. Bieber and Wheeler cooked that is 49 Points lost for me:cry

Doom

La Bestia
Ugh, Taijuan Walker shit the bed against the Braves tonight. TBH, since he's facing my team, I wanted him to give up only one run to give me the points to stay in the game. But, he gave up eight runs, losing 20 points and even more if they lose, putting me in a pickle against HoHo.

Doom

La Bestia
The bad thing is, Mad Max pitches against them tomorrow, I know it'll be a taxing situation between my fantasy team and the Braves trying to get that win. If it's 1-0 Braves, I would be absolutely satisfied, as long Scherzer puts up a stellar performance only giving up one run in the process.