• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 WS Fantasy Baseball Thread: A Champion Has Been Crowned

Swerve

Whose House?!
No, but I've shocked that you've made 66 moves. TBH, you must put patients in some of your players. Some of them will have slow starts. I got a few players that has slow starts, but I still have faith in them as they will finally find their stride. I'm saying this to give you a little advice. If it's mostly pitchers, then that's fine. As long as you choose your ten starters plus the batting lineup, then you're all set.
I hope Spencer finds his stride but like I mentioned before this is my first time participating in a points league so I'm learning on the job.

Doom

La Bestia
Dang lol

I claimed Nick Pivetta and he's pitching today against my other fantasy pitcher Paul Blackburn. I thought he would pick in the next few days instead of today. Oh well, Pivetta gets the starting nod over Blackburn. At least my four remaining pitchers have been set for the weekend: Buehler and Cease & Pivetta today and Martin Perez for tomorrow.

Swerve

Whose House?!
Dang lol

I claimed Nick Pivetta and he's pitching today against my other fantasy pitcher Paul Blackburn. I thought he would pick in the next few days instead of today. Oh well, Pivetta gets the starting nod over Blackburn. At least my four remaining pitchers have been set for the weekend: Buehler and Cease & Pivetta today and Martin Perez for tomorrow.
At least with your good start to the season you have some wiggle room. :bootynods

Doom

La Bestia
I've made the smart choice by starting Pivetta over Blackburn.

He got me 29 points and Blackburn scored -7.

Swerve

Whose House?!
I made a trade with @Princess Rosé. I think it's even if not him slightly him coming out on top. Two struggling pitchers getting swapped and I threw in Adam Frazier who never strikesout for Suarez who runs hot and cold.

Doom

La Bestia
Here's the standings after Week 8:

RAW

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Grand Slama Jama
710.875--91
Team Adapt
Joshi Kaijus
Team Team

SmackDown

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Snitkers Yard Goats
530.625--74
Hammer Longballos
Knuckleballl Schwartzes
M P

Doom

La Bestia
Looks like we meet again @Kairi HoHo. You beat me pretty good the last time we met. I want to avenge that win by putting this six-game winning streak on the line. It's gonna be a rough battle without Mad Max, but I think this matchup will be a lot closer than last time. Good luck dude! :)