• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 NFL Survivor Signups

Doom

La Bestia

kjPrjJk.png

The 2022 NFL Season is getting very close, as the season kicks off September 8th between the Bills and the Super Bowl defending champions, Rams. That means, that NFL Survivor... IS... BACK~!!!

Last year's champion, Yours Truly (me), has outlasted 15 people in the contest to win the contest. Now I'm back to defend my title in hopes to repeat in 2022!

The rules are simple: Each week, you pick a team from that week's schedule that you think will WIN or even TIE. If they win or tie, then you're SAFE. However, if you picked that team wrong, you'll recieve a STRIKE. Three strikes, you'll ELIMINATED from the contest. You cannot pick the same time. If so, please pick another team, or refusing so would be an automatic STRIKE. If you make no pick, that would be a STRIKE
as well.

If you manage to survive all 18 weeks of the regular season, or become the last person standing, you win the contest by receiving bragging rights and a fabulous banner from Yours Truly! :D

Anybody whose anybody is welcome to signup and compete.

THE SIGNUP BEGIN NOW!

**SIGNUPS**
Blaze
Booty
Chris
Deth
Doom
HoHo
Jeff
Jimmy King
Jobber Doink
Juice
Lethal Banks
Nostradamus
OMB
Southerner

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
The deadline to sign up for NFL Survivor will be September 8 at 7:00 PM ET.

The same goes to the Pick'em contest.