• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 March Madness Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
unc / Duke at the Final Four may be the highest rated televised game in history.

Saturday's gonna be crazy. Two Final Four games (UNC vs. Duke Saturday night), the NASCAR Xfinity Race at Richmond and the first night of WrestleMania 38. But yeah, there will be a lot of hype surrounding this game, especially Coach K's potential final game if Duke loses. It should be a very hard-fought game. I'll be rooting for Duke in that matchup.

Doom

La Bestia
Sucks I missed the game, due to RAW and it being on late.

Anyways, Congratulations to the Kansas Jayhawks on winning their 6th National Championship in school history (2 Helms national title and 4 NCAA Tournament champions)! They came back being down 16 points at one point, to beat the North Carolina Tar Heels 72-69, to claim the title.

Swerve

Whose House?!
I think we can all agree the best team won this tournament. Kansas with the biggest comeback in National Championship Game history!

Doom

La Bestia
Ladies & Gentlemen,

I know it's been awhile since Kansas won the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2008, but I'm here to announce the winner of the 2022 WS Men's Tournament Challenge, Without further adieu, your winner of the tournament is...

Chris~!!!

@Chris managed to overcome your friendly neighborhood Doom, 800-610, to win the Men's Tournament Challenge. He now has the bragging rights until next year's tournament and this fabulous banner to celebrate his victory:

YzRZFym.png

Congrats dude! You earned this!

Like most contests, I will definitely run this again for another season. I want to thank you all for signing up, filling your brackets, and for all the busted brackets we all had lol. Seriously though, it's all fun and I've enjoyed it and I hope you all did too. Until then, y'all enjoy yourselves and have a good afternoon! :D