• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022 March Madness Discussion Thread

Swerve

Whose House?!
Times were looking Dark but the crowds Elevation gave Duke the strength to be Dynamite and go on a Rampage down the stretch to advance to the Elite Eight. :fivestarman :moneymark

RDK

All glory to God
Screenshot_20220325-134516_Chrome.jpg

:garrett

Swerve

Whose House?!
So glad I only have North Carolina to root against tonight. I can watch Rampage in chat and then flip the channel for the second half.

Swerve

Whose House?!
Saint Peters beats 3-seed Purdue 67-64 to become the first 15-seed to ever advance to the Elite Eight. :ortonout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
Saint Peters beats 3-seed Purdue 67-64 to become the first 15-seed to ever advance to the Elite Eight. :ortonout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shit. I forgot that a couple Elite 8 games were on.

I was busy catching up on AEW Dynamite earlier and currently watching SmackDown.

Doom

La Bestia
I'm amazing shocked that St. Peters took down Purdue.

These guys are the true underdogs in this tournament. Congrats to them for reaching the Elite 8!