• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2022-23 WS Fantasy Basketball Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Once Jam and OldJay are confirmed in the league, there will be 2 more spots remaining to join.

Doom

La Bestia
But I'll be happy to send you an invite.

Also people, I'm extending the league to 12 people since John, Chris' friend, probably wants to play and one more to fill the league.

Doom

La Bestia
I've noticed that the draft's on the same time as Extreme Rules. I should have looked at ahead for PPVs, so the draft won't interfere with the PPVs. I think I should consider pushing back the draft for Sunday night.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I've noticed that the draft's on the same time as Extreme Rules. I should have looked at ahead for PPVs, so the draft won't interfere with the PPVs. I think I should consider pushing back the draft for Sunday night.

This works much better yeah, I didn't even think about it lol

Cwalker

I realized ER and the draft were the same day but didn’t really worry about it. Would’ve been able to multitask. Pushing it back to Sunday works fine too