• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 WS Fantasy Baseball League Discussion Thread

Adapting

This week, I'm facing @Adapting, with the best record in the league at 17-2.

I think this game will be no different, as this will be a brutal, highly contested matchup. He's already clinched the playoffs and has a chance to get the sweep over me. I won't allow that to happen, not under my watch.

Anyways, good luck dude! :D
Good luck bud, I'm like the sound of that sweep.

I'd also like to dedicate this post to Chris Bassitt. The dude played a major role in my pitching squad and to watch him go out with a 100+ mph ball to the face is sad, but hoping for a speedy recovery.

Doom

La Bestia
Here are the standings:

EAST

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
Worst Bunts Ever
1730.850--100
Joshi Kaijus
Grand Slama Jama
Steroid Clemens
Team Rigz
PooPoo Express

WEST

RKTeamWLTPCTGBPlayoff %
NY Adapt
1730.850--100
Crip Walkin C-Walk
Apokolips Parademons
Knuckleball Schwartzes
Team BattleTank
Mitchers Hitters

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Got the worst news Lance Lynn and Greinke out. One due to Covid and the other for Knee Inflammation with the Playoffs next Week. For me to beat the Worst Bunts Ever I needed those guys to go for me. My whole joy going into the Playoffs just got blown up with C4.

Adapting

Got the worst news Lance Lynn and Greinke out. One due to Covid and the other for Knee Inflammation with the Playoffs next Week. For me to beat the Worst Bunts Ever I needed those guys to go for me. My whole joy going into the Playoffs just got blown up with C4.
My teams started dying as well lost Bassitt, Rhys Hoskins and now my RPs forgot how to pitch lmao

Doom

La Bestia
The fantasy baseball playoffs are here and the matchups in the Winner's Bracket have been set! Yours truly will be facing off against Adapting's team and HoHo's team will be facing MyPrerogative's team. This is a two-week matchup guys. I wish you all the best of luck on the path to the league championship!

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah good luck and goodie 4 Pitchers on IR/Covid and now Willy Adames for IL at the worst time for me. If I win this Matchup it might be my greatest victory ever if I can get it done.

Cwalker

Can’t believe I went from making the Finals last year to not even being in the playoffs this year.

Good luck to all of you

Adapting

Good luck y'all.

I had a great time with whatever happens, win or lose. The squad had a successful year with all the injuries. Good luck @Nimrod as my first matchup.

Doom

La Bestia
Good game Adapting!

It was a tough battle until the last five days of Round 1.

I wish you the best of luck next season dude.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Screenshot-20211004-095010-Fantasy.jpg

:francis