• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 NFL Survivor Picks, Results & Discussion Thread

Doom

La Bestia
Goodbye Week 4! We'll see you next year! I know, that's a very cheesy way to end Week 4. Anyways, here are the results:

Booty, Haza, HoHo, Jeff, Juice, Lethal Banks, Necro and I have survived Week 4 without a strike. Well done y'all! :D

Now, the unfortunate ones who got a strike, and a elimination:

Blaze's pick the Rams, see their 3-game winning streak end against the Cardinals, whose winning streak is now up to 4 and the only undefeated team. That gives Blaze his second strike. One more strike, he'll be ELIMINATED! Chris' pick the Saints, who lost in overtime against the Giants 27-21. That gives him his first strike. Jimmy King, MyPrerogative and PeepShow all picked the Titans, SHOCKINGLY lost to the winless Jets in overtime by a missed field goal by Randy Bullock to tie it up. All three are now in the same boat with Blaze, on a brink of being eliminated. OMB accidentally picked the Bills again. Sadly, he earns his second strike for picking the same team twice. He now joins Blaze, Jimmy King, Lethal Banks and MyPrerogative and PeepShow on a verge of being eliminated.

Dak has met his end by picking the Raiders over the Chargers in a losing effort in last night's Monday Night Football game, 28-14. I'm sorry Dak, but you are ELIMINATED from the contest.

Here's everyone's Week 4 picks:

**WEEK 4 PICKS**
Blaze......................... Rams :oops:
Booty........................ Packers :)
Chris.......................... Saints :confused:
Dakstang.................. Raiders :SadBye:
HoHo......................... Bills :)
Jeff Valley Driver..... Bengals :)
Jimmy King.............. Titans :oops:
Juice........................... Bengals :)
Lethal Banks............ Bears :)
MyPrerogative......... Titans :oops:
Necro........................ Bills :)
Nimrod..................... Bengals :)
OMB.......................... Bills :fpalm
PeepShow................ Titans
:oops:

Now here's the schedule for Week 5:

**WEEK 5 SCHEDULE**
**OCTOBER 7**

Rams @ Seahawks

**OCTOBER 10**
Jets @ Falcons
Packers @ Bengals
Lions @ Vikings
Broncos @ Steelers
Dolphins @ Buccaneers
Saints @ Washington
Eagles @ Panthers
Titans @ Jaguars
Patriots @ Texans
Bears @ Raiders
Browns @ Chargers
Giants @ Cowboys
49ers @ Cardinals
Bills @ Chiefs

**OCTOBER 11**
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Colts @ Ravens​

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I won’t curse the Titans out of respect for Nimrod, but I’m going with my Chargers this week.

If my team is the one that causes my elimination then that’s some sort irony I think.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro