• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 NFL Playoff Prediction Pool

Doom

La Bestia
The Divisional Rounds of the NFL Playoffs are one and done.

Me, Blaze and Booty have all their picks correct, gaining 4 points each. Blaze's Bills pick to win the AFC and Super Bowl are still safe. All of Booty's bonus picks are safe. My Chiefs pick to win the AFC and Super Bowl are safe.

Chris, Lover Boy and MyPrerogative all gain 3 points, and all three of their bonus picks are still safe.

HoHo and Juice only got half of the games correct, picking up only 2 points. Since HoHo got the Saints wrong, it eliminates his bonus pick, but still have his Chiefs pick to win the AFC and the Super Bowl. For Juice, her Packers pick to win the NFC and Super Bowl are safe.

After a bad week, KIF only gain a single point. His Saints pick to win the game and win the NFC are wrong and as a result, he won't get any bonus picks as he picked the Steelers to win the AFC and Super Bowl wrong. Sorry dude. :(

For Buttermaker, Lethal Banks and OMB, they didn't make their picks, resulting in zero points. However, both Buttermaker and Lethal Banks all have their bonus picks safe.

***SCOREBOARD***
(1) Booty..................................9 points (+4)
(2) Blaze...................................8 points (+4)
(T-3) Chris.................................7 points (+3)
(T-3) Lover Boy.........................7 points (+3)
(T-3) Nimrod................................7 points (+4)
(6) MyPrerogative....................6 points (+3)
(7) HoHo....................................5 points (+2)
(T-8) Juice...................................4 points
(+2)
(T-8) KIF......................................4 points (+1)
(T-10) Lethal Banks....................3 points (0)
(T-10) OMB...................................3 points (0)
(12) Buttermaker.......................2 points (0)

Here are the conference championship games:

***NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***
Buccaneers @ Packers

***AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***
Bills @ Chiefs

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Oh fuck, I thought I'd picked for the divisional in my opening post. Went 3/4 on my betting site too (didn't get the Browns win).

***NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***
Buccaneers
@ Packers

***AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

Bills @ Chiefs

Lover Boy

Certified
Sorry its late hope this counts as nothing has happened in the Bucs/Packers game.

I got Bucs and Chiefs winning.