• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021 MLB Dong Chasers Picks & Discussion Thread

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
So where still doing this right? When I getting ready for work I was like I forgot to do something and it was this and setting my Fantasy Baseball lineup and I'm missing out on points because of it ugh.

Friday-Tatis JR
Saturday- Machado
Sunday-Albies
I planned on starting the game Monday.

That way, everyone will have a few days to start making their picks. You can still transfer your picks to different dates if you want to.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
:bootynodsAlrighty then I'll remember and put in my list for the couple days Sunday night so I can get it out of the way.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
@Dakoho Kai, @Bootie Tang, @CHRISTOPHER, @LadyHotRod, @Worst Player Ever, @Wang Chung, @Mitch-Ass Ho, @Jimmy King, @Shania Twain

Alright folks, it's time to make your picks for Monday. And if you choose to, you can make your other picks days in advance.

As I've mentioned before, you can only pick one batter per 14 days until he's available again.

Here's the schedule for April 5, 6 and 7:
https://www.espn.com/mlb/schedule/_/date/20210405

Here are the home run leader right now:
https://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/player/_/view/batting/table/batting/sort/homeRuns/dir/desc

Aright! LET'S DO THIS~!!!

MY PICKS
4/5 - Mike Trout

4/6 - Giancarlo Stanton
4/7 - Jose Ramirez
4/8 - Jose Abreu

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Monday 4/5 JD Martinez
Tuesday 4/6 Xander Bogaerts
Wednesday 4/7 Joey Gallo
Thur 4/8 Lindor
Friday 4/9 Austin Meadows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Monday- G. Stanton
Tuesday- N. Arenado

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team

Last edited:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Wed. Cody Bellinger.

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team