• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2021-22 WS Fantasy Basketball League Discussion Thread

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
I'm bumping this to let everyone know that the draft is next Saturday at 6:00 PM ET. We've got one more spot left to make it 8 people. If you're interested in playing, please drop an email and I'll send you an invite.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm bumping this to let everyone know that the draft is next Saturday at 6:00 PM ET. We've got one more spot left to make it 8 people. If you're interested in playing, please drop an email and I'll send you an invite.

Ask Zero/Dylan or someone from WC I'm sure someone who loves Basketball would love to join. Hell I'll take Silk involved if we need to get that 8th person badly.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
Instead of asking anybody from WC, I've made a post on the WWE Forum, asking if anybody would join.

Besides, I haven't seen Zero in a few days over on the WC forum and there's no way in hell I'm letting Silk play.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Instead of asking anybody from WC, I've made a post on the WWE Forum, asking if anybody would join.

Besides, I haven't seen Zero in a few days over on the WC forum and there's no way in hell I'm letting Silk play.

Hopefully the Fishing Line gets a bite.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
@Adapting @Chris, @HoHo Kimura, @Cwalker, @Jugo Enmascarado @Worst Player Ever

Just a reminder that the draft is tonight at 7:00 PM ET.

Also, a reminder that you'll now get points double-doubles and triple doubles and each three-pointer made will be 3 points instead of 1 since field goals, or a basic two-point shot, is 2 points. I've also increased to bench from 5 to 6.

Please be at the draft.

Doom

Sports Moderator Savior
I got the last pick.

Oh well. I know exactly what to do in that situation.

:plotting:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
6th Spot I like that spot for me. I didn't like my Team performance last Year turn around Year here.